Rejected: Who's on the account now?

DeletedUser

I'm currently coplaying with an old friend and I was thinking it would be nice to have a screen appear when another player was already logged in. Similar to what you get when someone is sitting the account. Not sure if it would be possible or not but I think it would be rather handy. Thoughts?

DeletedUser

They could easily tell by looking at the the ip addresses access the account by using the password. As far as discouraging coplaying that's a bit silly in my opinion as it reduces the number of people willing to play the game. There are a lot of people out there that simply don't have the time to run an account on their own, myself included.

Last edited by a moderator:

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Beside the fact that I don't like the idea of co-playing as well I just want to put your attention on this point:

Assumed your partner is logged in, but the account is 'idle', because he is just logged in to look for incoming attacks or waiting for a fixed time where he must send attacks and doing nothing else in the account meanwhile. That means you would get a message that your partner is logged in, but what should happen then???

In my opinion it is still better to use Skype etc. for it. ;)