when to open the new zz1 and zz2?

Grave Digger

Reaction score
it said that restart was to test a new feature yet no new feature just the same siege we tested before & a world with boring settings that several of the players i spoke to are already going to quit anyway ( having second thoughts myself if its worth bothering)..its one thing saying settings are for testing purpose but i would of thought having a world where players play to potential would be much better for testing ..settings as boring as the current ones sure do not encourage this at all & only make numbers on it dwindle so is counter productive as a test server.

set as it is atm is just a barb noble lack of farming waste of time & encourages no effort to be put in at all & we are only 3 days in

Just hope the reset of ts1 is better to play or that will loose a lot of potential testers as well

Beta is not meant for 'winning' world, it is meant for testing purposes

How do you test to full potential if you do not play to such? in formula 1 testing the don't rive round the track at 30 mph then hope its going to be ok flat out in a race later on so why would you not push server limits fully to test & to win ..if you did not then half the bugs would not be spotted anyway.

DeletedUser7299

In this case, why did you eliminate the players ' inventory that they collected for 5 consecutive rounds? You THEN wrote that this is a mistake and an injustice to the players. And now you say the opposite?

with such settings, that now there is in zz2 indeed play no one will, why you then the second the world, if on it not will tesrirovatsya something new? You show disrespect to the players by deceiving us, promising one thing, but in fact we get another. Yes, we know that the world is a test world. So I will ask the question again-why did you open zz2?

Don't stick your nose in a puddle like a naughty kitten. We are not Guinea pigs, we are your beta testers. What will happen to this server without us, you thought?

You now have 100 players left on the server, well, 300 multiaccounts, that's all, and new players do not want to go here. And what happens if these 100 players leave? And you still say that you will not take our opinion into account?

Last edited by a moderator:

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
The inventories for zz1 will be wiped, the zz2 will simply remain as is, and this was intended.

We appreciate your feedback.

Grave Digger

Reaction score
Tribal Wars - Customer Support2020-01-20 19:22:01
Or is it a case of, players may have recently spent hard earned money buying items, how many do you think would be upset if we simply took them away?
Beta, as it's name implies, is a testing world, we reset it when we need to test something, that doesn't mean we can rob people.

Regards

Bryan
Beta Supporter

This was said below to cover the fact it was not cleared on ts2 as it should of been yet above after server ts1 is closed you say the opposite saying

that doesn't mean we can rob people

yet you have done exactly that to players on there now (ts1) that have spent the money on items just the same ...why can you guys just not be honest about cock ups instead of smoke and mirrors to cover up such things .....ts2 was and is a complete sham reset of a world and players are already quitting in droves ..not that there is that many to start with ...how the hell can that be good for testing?

If nothing else on ts2 chuck a load of barbs on there to be able to farm/expand the world some so it will not be a farce in a week or 2 when world is nobled out because hardly anyone can grow and have use of farming to expand or it will be over before any such testing can be of any consequence anyway.

just admit the failings in the reset there to yourselves even if you dont to your customers and do something to rectify/change the course of the world as you did with the world before when you pushed for new players by changing start settings half way through by giving 3 half built villages to each new player & adding hundreds of large barbs so as to rectify the problems some there instead of covering up with lies.

DeletedUser7299

Grave Digger you wrote everything well, but it's all for nothing. Administrators in ANY version of the game, do not listen to the opinions of players, they are not interested. We appreciate your feedback? - well, I can certainly write what kind of kitchen is going on here, and who needs it? this is all false-the opinion of the players has never been interesting to anyone here!!

Where is new setting for standard world?
And that will put in the and regulation play!

JawJaw you don't understand what happened in z2 either?

What happened was that you completely discriminated against players in this world!!
Take for example the inventory of the player Grave Digger who closed the last world top-1, having 400 villages and compare it with the inventory of the player who did not play zz2 before - it is empty
JawJaw what do you say to that? tell us clearly why this discrimination of players??? Why do you refuse to make a restart with the correct settings and equal conditions for everyone??? This is your mistake and you must admit it!!

I also leave players not wanting to play with such deception!
What are you waiting for? so that there are no testers left in the beta version at all?

if the ZZ1 settings are unsatisfactory, then this will happen! We are also not interested when there are few players on the server, the same accounts and their multiaccounts

well, Yes, no one is going to answer, zz1 opens tomorrow and the settings that will give such and will be, we are not supposed to know

Grave Digger

Reaction score
I got to rank 1 on zz2 and quit there because its such a poor round & unfair ...not wasting my time with these kind of settings .. i was first to point out how it was not fair and i think i proved my point i had 24% lower coins flag and a couple of royal streamers in inventory from before ..that meant i could mint coins at 48% lower for 2 weeks ...how is that fair to others ....others players used other buffs in inventory for a huge boost at start as well ....how is that fair? i like to have at least some kind of level playing field not to get ahead by virtue of buggered up settings and excuses for such..... stop throwing events out every few weeks so players do not get such a huge inventory and advantage depending on how much pp they throw at them for a start.

DeletedUser7299

Dear players,

we’re happy to announce another upcoming feature.

Most of you know that almost all of our local markets are equipped with a Night Bonus. This basically strengthens all your defense values in every village significantly for 8 hours at night, at a given time depending on the market’s timezones. Due to the Night Bonus, players can head off to bed safe and sound, knowing that their empire is at least somewhat protected against sudden attacks and power shifts within the world.

General Information

- The general idea is that every player on the server can set their own Night Bonus time frame. You will be able to decide between multiple time frame setups, to select the one that’s suiting your nightly needs. With an active Night Bonus, all defending troops will be boosted by 100%. This does not affect Scouts or barbarian villages.
- All players will be able to select their preferred time frame on the Game Options screen
- If a player is in beginner protection, the activation will be set immediately after they select a time frame
- If a player is not in beginner protection, the activation will be set only after 14 days in order to guarantee fairness.

You will only be able to change your time frame once at a time. It will not be possible to change the time frame while a chosen activation is still pending to be set. It is also not possible to have two different time frames within 24 hours, so be sure to choose the time frame best suiting your day.

The available choices for Night Time will be (in server time)

- 00:00 to 08:00
- 08:00 to 16:00
- 16:00 to 00:00

The first setting (00:00 – 08:00) will be the default setting if a player didn’t set a Night Mode yet, to make sure every player at least has one active defense bonus. A player who didn’t set their Night Mode yet will also see a reminder on their overview screen.
If a player is being attacked while he’s in Night Mode, the attacker will see this information on his attack screen. You will also be able to check another player’s profile for their set Night Mode time, to make sure you won’t be blindly sending your attacks into danger.

Beta & Rollout

On Beta, it will run for a while (at least 2 weeks) so everyone should have plenty of time for feedback. If you guys like the feature and everything’s going well, Night Mode will eventually come to new worlds on EN by next year! We hope you enjoy testing this cool feature for yourself, and we’re anxiously awaiting your feedback!

Make sure to let us know your thoughts on this feature (good & bad) in our dedicated feedback topic.

Thank you for your help and have fun,
Your Tribal Wars team

answer me, where are my posts?:))) and about the great cel in zz2 night bonus the first, so why you there adjustment not set?? will we get answers from you?

DeletedUser7299

players leave your server and nothing can keep them, you do everything to ensure that there is no one left. You and Brian will end up testing together

fuck, what went wrong in zz2?? that you should restart the world normally?

https://prnt.sc/qtun5a -- why does the link not work??