What server is the best?

DeletedUser1587

This is a topic where people say what server is the best and why, based on each member experience.

The players who played on various servers can talk about what they liked/don't liked in that servers

I don't have a favorite server, because i just played on the portuguese server and our admins are the worst of all TW admins.
:icon_cool:

P.s. sorry if my english isn't the most correct but i am Portuguese :D

DeletedUser

i am very lazy due summer and like en56 where i cant get farmed :p

DeletedUser1587

A world without farming isn't boring ??:icon_eek:

You just go there to build things and to recruit.

DeletedUser181

Hmm... I think that the german server is the best... Because:

I often hear that the .NET server is easy gameplay... And the .NL is dropping in quality.

I've got no idea 'bout other servers... (Maybe you have a suggestion for me to try out? :))

DeletedUser1587

.ro , ofc .ro once again .ro.

what is the country of that server? :icon_confused:

Hmm... I think that the german server is the best... Because:

I often hear that the .NET server is easy gameplay... And the .NL is dropping in quality.

I've got no idea 'bout other servers... (Maybe you have a suggestion for me to try out? :))

The Portuguese server have a lot of good players, it's a competitive server, but have some problems at the quality of the of the players (as persons, there are a lot of player who doesn't respect the others) and at the quality of administers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1585

Kimo , your n00b friend it's saluting you.

BTW : Spart. :)))

DeletedUser

I like .net and .br.com, because the tribes there are much bigger, you often don't make a tribe with al your friends, you just invite everyone from your K in your tribe, and you'll dominate like that, later on they all fuse with eachother, and you've got a tiny group which takes over the whole K.

And I still love .nl, maybe because I know a lot of people over there, and I know which strategy everyone is using. But only the top 40 is good, the rest is noob. :p

what is the country of that server? :icon_confused:

All the Romanian noobs come from there..

DeletedUser1698

Ive just come from the .net w42 and 55 gotta say i love it there. Dont know anyone around here :( i need a friend :D

DeletedUser1605

I've played on a lot of servers.. I would say by far the best has been Beta's world 1.

No joke, either! Think about it for 2 seconds... How many newbies do you really think will find their way to Beta? Proooobably almost none. Usually you get teams of friends that come here to represent their respective community.

I've had a lot of fun on the servers for Turkey (http://www.klanlar.org/)

With all that said... You can't really say any one group of people is superior to another. Every community has some incredibly good players.

I've made the arguement once.. Here's probably the best place to do it again:

There should be a portal that queueries all the Tribal Wars communities so you can easily find the brand-new worlds. The mixture of cultures is precisely one of the things that makes Tribal Wars such an interesting game in my opinion :)

//mpw

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1412

Best world is beta.net=> zz2 (World 2.)
As it keeps continue and so on.
After that I'm fan of W2 on tribalwars.net which I have already a quiet big account though, I know it will not be the biggest from all you guys but I think 11 mill account isn't bad though.

I played on tribalwars.us/tribalwars.co.uk/tribalwars.nl

But I think those are all fails.

BETA RULEZZZ! =)