Passed On: Village Notebook Overview

DeletedUser

Hello everyone from the beta, I have an idea that I find very useful. I have already suggested it on the dutch version of this game and there the voting is:
Yes 145 92,36%
No 12 7,64%
Link to thread

So I'm suggesting it here to see if people here also like it. And maybe innogames will see it sooner if I post it here then there.

The idea translated into english:
Idea
With version 6.4 of tribalwars every village got it's own notebook, this has much potential. But it would be much more convenient if we could see all notebooks in 1 list, that is my idea. A list with villages and their notebook, changeable on the spot.

Example of use cases
If you're going to launch a mass attack then you have your 'normal' notebook with a list of villages and their respective targets and type of attacks (ram, noble). It would be extremely convenient to be able to put the list in the village notebooks so you have a mnemonic what must be send and at what time. Then you don't have to look back at your list in the 'normal' notebook.

Example
Notitie_mockup.png

(I haven't made an english version of the mockup, I might do that later)
translation:
Een groep = A group
Dorpsnaam = Village name
coordinaat = coordinats
Notities = notebooks
Dorp = Village

Addition
If this will be implemented there could be a button "delete all" that deletes all notebooks in the currently selected group.
It is also possible for a tool (think attack planner tool) to put in all the data in this overview, so you don't have to do that manually.
Of course this will be only for Premium users, like all overviews.