Uploading Tribe CoA

DeletedUser

Summary of the issue (title of the post)

Uploading tribe CoA doesn't seem to be working

Overview of the bug (description):

When trying to upload a CoA from my computer it doesn't register and takes me to a blank screen when uploading, with no indication or evidence that it uploaded.

Steps to reproduce:

Log on > Tribe > Properties (Premium required) > Choose > CoA of choice (png) > Upload

Reproduction rate (Every time? Sometimes?):

Personally: Everytime

General: Sometimes

Browser and Version:

Opera, version 11

Visual Reference if available (Screenshot):

Unavailable, no option to confirm uploading from computer/laptop.

Player name and market for rewards:

Will be given on validity of bug

DeletedUser

The bug and what buttons I pressed, including the blank screen after hitting the upload icon

DeletedUser

Can you add the image you tried to use as CoA as attachement please?

DeletedUser

This does not seem to be possible either, selecting files doesn't seem to be achievable and dragging them on from the computer seems to replace the actual page with the image.

Do you use skype?

DeletedUser

did you check the size of the image and the pixels?

have you tried updating opera? I have the most recent browser and I've no problems at all...

DeletedUser

Do you have the same problem when using a different browser like Firefox (newest version)?

DeletedUser

I use version 11 for my job as the edition helps me sort through my digital documents quickly and efficiently by using keyboard shortcuts. The newest version does not support such a variable and easy to use interface and other browsers are even more limited.

DeletedUser

Can you please try a different browser like Firefox? Then you don't need to upgrade Opera!

DeletedUser

Upon further investigation:

Opera version 11 - Still bugged, please investigate and fix accordingly.

Other browsers - Works normally as intended.

DeletedUser

Please upgrade your Opera or use a different browser. We cannot recommend to use such very old browsers also for security reasons.