twstats.com

Lord Dcibelia

Reaction score
the site has not worked since yesterday, do you have information about this by chance?

2e686cee3fdeea88f24eec32d5eb3281.png

basatrasimba triha

Reaction score
Need help.
I can not see villages history, but i can see players history.
Here are the steps to follow, and what happenstribal zz1 problem.png

What is going on???
I tried also with IE and Mozilla. Same sh*t...

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
Thank you for getting in touch with us.

Please note that TW Stats is a project that belongs to an independent third party and does not belong to Tribal Wars and/or InnoGames. For any issues with their services, please report it directly to the owners of the site. You can find a reporting link at the bottom of the page.

I hope this answers your question. Should you have more questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us again.

basatrasimba triha

Reaction score
Thank you for getting in touch with us.

Please note that TW Stats is a project that belongs to an independent third party and does not belong to Tribal Wars and/or InnoGames. For any issues with their services, please report it directly to the owners of the site. You can find a reporting link at the bottom of the page.

I hope this answers your question. Should you have more questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us again.

I wrote on reporting link twice. USELESS !!! No answer.

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
I understand the frustration but we do not have other means to contact them. InnoGames, and therefore the Tribal Wars Moderation team, does not support TWStats.