Implemented: Troops view in rally point

DeletedUser

this is how it looks like

betasuggestion01.png

if my troops are on the way to attack or support someone they are not visible and i think it is better that these are also shown along with total troops from that village and total troops of all the villages

DeletedUser66

I think such an idea might not be too bad - having something like 'troops in transit'.

DeletedUser

Would be great to have something like that. Good idea.

DeletedUser

Commands Overview->Support
Already in place for premium users.

DeletedUser1328

i like this
just thought of this myself and then found this idea
would be nice to see this in the rally point too

because if you want to have an overview about how many troops the village has and where..you have to first click troops and see some there, then go to commands and click on every single command and add them in your mind^^
or you have to go to the recruitment screen, there you also see the total troops, but then you dont see at the same time where they are actually

and the troop overview doesnt help a lot there eighter, you dont want to first search for the villages between lots of other villages, when you only want to see it of the current village

and about how it should be done: i wouldnt want to have them added to "from that village" and "total" because there you want to see the defense which currently stands in this village
i would prefer a third table, after defenses and troops in other villages a third one: troops in transit, where you just see the numbers

edit: i just see this is set on "implemented" but cant see any reason for it, this is not implemented this way until now

Last edited by a moderator: