Duplicate: Troops delete

DeletedUser

Personally I'm not a fan of the AM to begin with, but I don't believe this option really falls in the realm of the AM unless you want to make it the exact same as recruitment:

Non Premium - Can decommission troops in a single village only.
Premium - Can decommission troops in a mass recruit type screen, multi village.
AM - Can assign villages to be decommissioned the same as you can assign villages to recruit troops, just in reverse.

DeletedUser120

• Decommission time of 1/4 train time. So for example, if a unit takes 3 minutes to train, it should take 45 seconds to decommission.
  • Same troop que in the barracks/stables/workshop as recruitment. You can cancel it at any time the same as recruitment and move the "group" of units up or down in the que as you can in the current recruitment que. (see above)
  • Mass decommission as a premium function. Individual decommission per village possible without premium, but no mass option.
  • Optional in the settings for sitter access to decommission. A [ ] box, which when ticked will allow sitters access to decommission and as default left empty when no access to be given.
  • Cannot decommission if the troops are not in the village. If decommission troops are in the que, and the troops in the village are sent on an attack or are cleared (troop numbers in the village drop below possible decommission que as a whole) the decommission que will cancel. For example: 10,000 axes are in the village. You que decommission for 3000. You send 7000 axes out, decommission continues as normal. You send 7001 out, decommission cancels as there are 2999 axes in the village with 3000 qued for decommission.

This is the way! :p

Personally I'm not a fan of the AM to begin with, but I don't believe this option really falls in the realm of the AM unless you want to make it the exact same as recruitment:

Non Premium - Can decommission troops in a single village only.
Premium - Can decommission troops in a mass recruit type screen, multi village.
AM - Can assign villages to be decommissioned the same as you can assign villages to recruit troops, just in reverse.

Also I think these are the right conditions.

DeletedUser

hey i have another idea. your troops make a additional training so
they got to be kamikaze soldiers
and can only send one time.

they'll make some damage and give you oda but no odd to the enemy
training time and costs? the same as regular units