Not a bug: troop speed

cel micut

Reaction score
If you send all troops with the paladin... all troops take the speed of the paladin. All troops should take the speed of the slowest troop

image.jpg

image.jpg

HUGE BUG!

Last edited:

cel micut

Reaction score
support and attacking

Try like me...

As support from rally point
As attack from the map tool (you know... select village... select those 2 swords... and you will see the troop times/speed)

Last edited:

cel micut

Reaction score
This is no weapon paladin world. This paladin should be based on other features not on weapon system.

If you check that page you could find that is have nothing in common with this paladin and in this paladin system is no "unit speed" configuration

Offence - NOTHING ON TROOP SPEED
- While attacking with the paladin, boost accompanied axemen's strength.
- While attacking with the paladin, boost accompanied light cavalry's strength.
- While attacking with the paladin, accompanied catapults do more damage to buildings
- While attacking with the paladin, accompanied rams are more effective against the Wall.

Village - NOTHING ON TROOP SPEED
- Improve resource production in the paladin's stationed village.
- Construct buildings faster in the paladin's stationed village.
- Recruit units faster in the paladin's stationed village.
- Improve effectiveness of noblemen attacks from the paladin's stationed village. (The paladin must be in the attacking village when the attack arrives, not with the attacking army.)

Deffence - NOTHING ON TROOP SPEED
- Improve the defense of swordsmen at the paladin's stationed village.
- Improve the defense of spear fighters at the paladin's stationed village
- Buildings are less vulnerable to siege weapons at the paladin's stationed village.
- Improve the effectiveness of the Wall at the paladin's stationed village.

Now it could my english be not good or my google translate is wrong but any of those (off, village and deff) is not specific about changing troop speed to paladin speed when is attacking or supporting. Maybe I don't know english so well... OBVIOUS. But if you find anything in description above about unit speed marge to paladin... and the logic of unit moving faster.

Is it possible like paladin carry all (ram, catapults and 4K+ troops in his back). Maybe that paladin is Supermen and have the LOGIC strenght to carry all on his back

Last edited:

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Troops sent as support having the Paladin always travel with the Paladin speed. This has nothing to do with weapons or anything and it has been like this since about 10 years now.

cel micut

Reaction score
yes... actually the paladin is an engineer undercover and when it's needing equips V12 Ferrari engine for those catapults/rams (or maybe they are older relatives of the transformers... you know... first transformer wheel (transforms in nothing) but a catapult/ram... man... those monster can transfor in a F1 wood cart) and to speed up and for those pedestrian troops join forces with Da Vincis's and invent Jet Paks to keep up with that nasty paladin...

You know... is not logic... evan if is a mistake since 10 years ago...

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
It isn't a mistake, because the Paladin has been designed like that when he was introduced.