Rejected: Troop counter

DeletedUser1013

There are scripts you can use to do this for you, but I think it would be a nice feature to offer with the premium;

Troops counter - Gives you a count of the total troops you have,

This is an example of one produced from a script;

troopscounter.png

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/1192/troopscounter.png

DeletedUser

Personally I prefer the scripts in this situation unless they had a way for the ingame system to be individually configured to your own builds. I know most scripts I edit to meet my requirements and then just host the caller scripts myself.

DeletedUser1013

True, but most people do not know how to edit scripts to meet their needs.

DeletedUser

I can't argue there but you shouldn't take the ability away from those who took the time to learn.

DeletedUser1013

It is not taking the ability to edit scripts away from anyone, since this is only one of hundreds of potential scripts. Further more the troop count totals they put ingame could be far more basic, perhaps only showing the total numbers of each troops, not showing the different armies etc. Thus adding a useful new feature to the game, but still allowing you to maintain your ability to edit more elaborate troop counters.

DeletedUser73

It is not taking the ability to edit scripts away from anyone, since this is only one of hundreds of potential scripts. Further more the troop count totals they put ingame could be far more basic, perhaps only showing the total numbers of each troops, not showing the different armies etc. Thus adding a useful new feature to the game, but still allowing you to maintain your ability to edit more elaborate troop counters.

Like a personalised statistics page?

DeletedUser1013

Yeah that would be perfect Typhi :)

If it is easy to do that, perhaps even a tribe statistic page like that for the dukes to look at aswell?

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
If it is easy to do that, perhaps even a tribe statistic page like that for the dukes to look at aswell?

But it should only show the tribes total troops and not the troops for each member. Or a member should have the chance to allow the dukes to see it or not.

DeletedUser1013

I had intended my idea to just be a total troop count for the tribe, but I also like what you have suggested that a player be able to select to allow his duke to see his troop count as well.

I have run and been in several tribes and getting troop counts sorted and organised is a necessary nightmare from whichever position you are in.