Time to say goodbye, German inside aswell.

mr and mrs dirty

Reaction score
Hi people,
as Innogames decided to reset Sandbox too, this Account won't be played again in future rounds.
I put too much effort into it during the last 3 years that I'm kinda pissed aswell.
But as I'm not able to change it and many people may know me - It's time to say goodbye to them!
There were a few funny rounds (in "Standard") and Sandbox was nice aswell, defending other villages and killing off millions of stuff.
Below you can find a few screenshots I produced during the game, when I was active.

Nachdem Innogames sich nun dazu entschieden hat, auch die Sandbox neuzustarten, wird dieser Account in den zukünftigen Runden nichtmehr spielen.
Ich habe, im nachhinein, zu viel Zeit hinein gesteckt, was mich nun auch etwas ärgert.
Da ich es aber nun auch nicht ändern kann und mich einige Leute hier wohl kennen - Ciao Leute, hat spaß gemacht!
Es gab unteranderem auch einige lustige Runden (in der Standard-Welt), aber natürlich war auch die Sandbox cool - wenn man mal barbarendörfer gedefft oder entdefft hat.
Anbei noch ein paar Screenshots aus meinen aktiven Zeiten hier...

63PVKoU.png

b62bQO3.png

f1BIfCY.png

upload_2017-3-18_22-53-20.png

And last but not least / Und zum Schluss:
Continent 33
upload_2017-3-18_22-54-37.png