Support Party

• Thread starter DeletedUser6860
  • Start date

DeletedUser6860

I have a question pertaining to support parties in the game. As I am learning more about this game I am left curious as to why when a support party has scouts in it that when this support party is attacked no report is generated. So to the question,

Why is there no report generated when s support party containing scouts is attacked?

If all of the support party is killed I can understand this but not if the support party is left alive with the scouts.

If this is an oversight by the developers then may I suggest the Support party with scouts when attacked and the scouts survive the attack report be sent back to the origin of the support.

Thanks,
Dragon007

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4002

At "normal" worlds you are able to support enemies - not like here, where you can only send to your tribemates. If you get a full report from supporting troops it would be easy to get informations about enemies.

DeletedUser6860

Still, this does not answer the question. The question is this; why is no report generated when a support party containing 2 or more scouts is attacked and the support party survives?

Logically, a report would be sent by the surviving scouts but in this game no report is generated.