Implemented: support in village info page

DeletedUser

dont know if this was already suggested

it would be nice, if in the village info page the support which you have in this village would be shown
especially when its not your own village, this would help a lot to keep an overview over what troops you have in a village at the moment
for example when you want to withdraw all support from 1 village, now you have to search for your support which you have in this village in the support-overview, or store the support-reports to remember from where the support came from
if it would just be displayed there, with the possibility to withdraw, this would help to get a quick overview and would make things much more easy

i made a nice picture how this would look like, but i dont get it uploaded :( hope you can imagine what i mean

DeletedUser

yeah i tried imagehack but the problem is my internet^^ :S i always get a white page when it should be uploaded -.-

DeletedUser

my internet works again now^^
heres the image:

supi.png

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
How would you think about a filter that works on all overviews (like you know it from .DE already as a script)?

Before filtering:

download.php

After filtering:

download.php

Would make more sense in my opinion. ;)

DeletedUser

this can also be good, but i like my suggestion better
because there you can just click the village from which you want to see the support in it, and dont have to copy the coords, load the whole overview, and filter them
thats more work

and, imagine this: you attacked a village, tried to noble it, but the loyality didnt go under 0..then you want to attack again to get the village, but after the first nobles you sent support to the village because you thought if belongs to you then
then by just looking at the village overview you see immediately if theres still support from you or not
with your suggestion this would be more work, and, honestly, then i would rather look through my reports if support arrived there than go to the overviews and waaaaiiit until it loaded :D

or when a friend has a couple of villages right between the enemy, and you sent some deff there, and want to check how much deff you have in the single villages, then you just could click the villages on the map and open them in new tabs, and like that have a quick look over your support there
with your suggestion, for getting the same info, you would need to load the whole overview several times, copy and paste a lot of coords...do you really think this would be better??

but yeah, over all a filter is a good idea, but additionaly, and not instead of what i suggested :p

Last edited by a moderator:

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Okay, considering your scenario it makes sense to see the support in the village info page. ;)

I'm preparing the filter idea anyway separately. ^^

DeletedUser

pleeaase implement this!!!!!!
i miss it so much

no more people here who like to have that too??

DeletedUser

there should be a separate page with that info, not right on the vil info page, it could take too long to load if youve stacked it