Awaiting feedback: Statue bug

DeletedUser

1. Summary of the issue (title of the post)
    Linked me back to a village previously viewed

2. Overview of the bug (description):
    I previously clicked on paladin icon with a village that did not have statue built, and it showed me building not constructed as usual. I then went to another village, which did have it built, and clicked on the paladin icon again while in the overview, to equip paladin with weapon, and it redirected me back to the village that did not have the statue.

3. Steps to reproduce:
    Click on a village without paladin statue, by clicking on paladin icon at the top right. Then click on village list and overview another village that does have statue. Go to village overview and click on paladin icon. Should redirect you back to the first village without paladin statue
  4. Reproduction rate (Every time? Sometimes?):
    Every time

5. Browser and Version:

Firefox 27.0.1

6. Visual Reference if available (Screenshot) please put them in a spoiler.:

7. Player name and market for rewards:

jpba
.net

DeletedUser

This is the intended behavior as the paladin icon in the top right will always redirect you to the village where your paladin is located.

DeletedUser

The paladin is not located at the village without statue, on the contrary, it is located on the village with the statue., which is the one i clicked on for overview of paladin weapons

DeletedUser

When clicking on the icon you get redirected to 561|493 which is the home of your paladin.

DeletedUser

No, i get to redirected to 561|494.
I looked at statue overview at 561|494, then went to 561|493 to weapon, and linked me back to 561|494, and the paladin was at 561|493

DeletedUser

Then please describe in more detail which steps you are doing on which page.