Implemented: sorting villages by clickable headers

DeletedUser

i propose that in all the overviews all the headers get clickable, so that you can sort the villages and so on depending on everything which is possible^^ like it already is in the building overview or in the research overview, where you can sort your village for example depending on the level of the hq or things like that

in the combined overview for example:
907287-923201044303pm.png

there you could sort your villages then depending on available troops, or merchands, empty farm space and total farm space and so on, but also by clicking the hq symbol sort them by villages where something is being built or nothing is being built...

in the production overview you could sort for ressources and so on

in the command overview you could also click on the troop icons, for example click on the noble icon to sort all the attacks with nobles to the top, or you could click on "commands" to sort them after the name of the command, which would mean they would be sorted depending on to which village they are going, so you can see all your attacks on village xy right under each other

in the incoming overview you could sort them also by target, or by playrs who send troops to you, and so on and so on..

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Would be nice to have and would solve the problem with a lot of scripts doing the sorting jobs actually. :)

DeletedUser

Can't see a reason for any of TW's tables not to have the functionality of the buildings overview built in.
I'm rather surprised they don't.

DeletedUser

So obvious I'm rather amazed none of us thought of it earlier. Nice one.

DeletedUser

So obvious I'm rather amazed none of us thought of it earlier. Nice one.

To be honest, on .net we've come accustomed to making most of these fixes with scripts. We're so used to our work arounds, we often forget the original problems existed.
We have a sort script that works on every table there is, just throws up the arrows at the top of each column.

DeletedUser

why is this not implemented? so many nice ideas here which are not implemented :)
i like!

DeletedUser73

"apparently the devs think that there are more important things to program" ? ;D

DeletedUser

will this get implemented someday..? or are they still thinking its not so important? :S
i miss it

DeletedUser1754

this is greeeaaat
implemented like 90% or so^^ hopefully the ones where its missing will get added too^^