Passed On: Select "No Report"

DeletedUser

In the rally point when you send a command, there could be a check box below attack/support asking to not receive a report for the attack/support that you're sending. Then, in the actual command screen, you should be able to switch whether or not you want a report for it if you changed your mind.

This would be very useful; then it could be implemented into fake scripts and you could not receive reports for fakes, you could not receive reports from farming scripts (of course, many people might not want to not receive farming reports, but meh :icon_biggrin:), and maybe some other uses im not thinking of too. :icon_wink:

This would be a useful addition to the game, expanding upon the filter feature, just a bit more specific. :)

EDIT: Just came up with another idea in addition to this- it would also be nice if, in the same manner as the receive/dont receive report, you could say, "Put this report in this folder when I get it." So effectively, you could place scout reports in a folder without needing to look for them and other groups like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1246

A rly nice idea. But i would be happy if u can choose to only not get that report if its red. Green/yellow fake-reports can tell you a lot about your enemys deff :eek:

DeletedUser

Only if u send it with scouts ;)

If that could be done it would be helpful but either way the features nice :p

DeletedUser

Part of this is already built in the filters you know. Just like blocking tribe invites etc....

DeletedUser

Good luck finding a "Filter Fakes" button in the filters :S

DeletedUser73

Something like this was already passed along a while ago - I've set it to Passed On.

Other Idea:
[spoil]
Other Idea said:
It could be useful for players to be able to choose certain reports to be pre-emptively directed to certain folders. This would along the road ease the finding of an ennoblement report among a barrage of fakes, for example.

Proposal:
Allow players to select a report folder to which the report resulting from the selected command should be redirected to from a drop-down menu when viewing a command.

attachment.php
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

never saw that, but that's exactly what I was suggesting lol :p