Reaction score
World:
platform:
Browser/IOS/Android + version: mobile iPhone
Operating System:
Screen resolution:
Account name:
Kate 2

Reproducibility: 1/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
- What is happening? describe it.
I joined the server yesterday and decided to try it on mobile today to see the game functionality there.
I was at 2 of 3 regions explored prior to starting it today, and proceeded to send crew with a 2 region captain. I then completed a second exploration which was 3 regions. It completed the achievement for 10 regions now searched but counted only the 1 region to complete the 3 of 3 quest. The other 4 regions should have been enough to complete the next quest but it still shows 0 of 4 cleared.
So I didn't get the additional crew today.

Expected situation:
- What should be happening?
I have now completed 10 regions on the first island so would expect I would have completed the quest for 1, 2, 3 and 4 regions.

Reproduction Steps:

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
Thank you for the report, I will investigate and take appropriate actions. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
Could you please attach some screenshots? I have issues reproducing this issue.

Kate 2

Reaction score
Sorry, I did the quests on line today, not mobile and just saw this now ... it happened on mobile. but basically it didn't count the regions cleared towards the quest. It did count them towards the achievement though.

I was at 2 of 3 regions for a quest, and used a captain that could clear 2 sections. It only finished the current quest but didn't count the second region towards the next quest to clear 4. Then I used a captain that would explore 3 regions, and expected that the result would be the next quest completed. But it was still at 0 of 4 regions explored.

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
I have checked with game devs and game design, and it is currently working as intended. It will only measure progress as of start of the quest and not already achieved regions.