Rejected: Scrub Detector

DeletedUser

Hello !

I think it is very interesting whether the game provided two differents data of all players in a list, like the player list which has the points, villages, ODA, etc. My request is to make available for everyone the following data from all players:

1) The number of battles supported, as showed at the "Reliable Commander award".
2) The number of units lost supporting other players, and showed at the "Death of a hero award".

Together with this two data, the war data, ODA and points, it is possible to identify the players performance ranking.

It means, we could possibly easily identify the players that do nothing for the tribe.

For privacy reasons, this info could be seen only by the tribe's members.

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Short comment: it wouldn't make sense then to hide the awards any longer or it would need an extro option to show it to tribe members only as suggested somewhere else already. ;)

marcus the mad

Reaction score
I am not very fond of this idea.

It would mean a possible spy has a whole lot more information at hand + good players who are not super active in a good tribe with some very active players, will be the first to get kicked for 'unvoluntary internalling'