Sandbox?

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
We will re-evaluate when to restart Sandbox after Beta 3 has started.

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
There will be news when I announce it. Not earlier so you don't need to keep asking.

Queen LaTina

Reaction score
close the standard and open 2 worlds at once what's the problem? especially since you can't fix the world map for a week

Queen LaTina

Reaction score
I think not boring is very usefull on your start if you are smart you take advantage ^^ i love the new system ^^
you like it because you know how to manipulate, the huge amount of resources for building houses gives a huge advantage to players who have been Playing this game for a long time!!
The developers expected or wanted beginners to learn!
But the reality is different
Too much information falls on the novice at once! Prevent unnecessary images that distract attention
and annoying pop UPS that you want to quickly brush off like a fly
In terms of real training, the old system looks much better, since it does not rush anyone anywhere and does not take up half the screen of the game
about the rewards. This is another trap for the beginner and a great way to upgrade your multiaccounts for old players.
In other words, your New training system does not teach beginners, but helps old players develop even faster, who know all the moves and loopholes for pumping their account, and now they have been given such a gift
I like the old system because it's neutral. And it gives everyone equal opportunities. A New sin that confuses new players to such an extent that they do not want to go into details and pass quests.
The new system is inconvenient, annoying, cumbersome and boring!

Queen LaTina

Reaction score

explain! why give rewards endlessly for the construction of houses?
You teach players to get resources for development only by building! Well, they will build houses, the neighbor will come with a nobleman and take the house! and thank you again.

Abs0lute.

Reaction score
I say you need to smart to take advantage i understand the system in hours so i resart and start playing :)