Rejected: Resource requester improvement

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
As the actual calculation for resources is a little bit accidental I would suggest the following solution. Explanations can be found under the screen.

resource_requester_idea.png

This solution would offer three different option to calculate the resources that shall be requested:

A. Ratio depending on traders
If this option is selected the resources will be requested in equal shares depending on the available traders. So, if you have 91 merchants available in a village it will request 30,333 resources each for example. If one resource would be less than these 30,333 the available resources will be send only and some merchants will be left in the village.

B. Ratio depending on resources (and traders)
This opition is already used ingame.

C. Individual settings
Selecting this option will allow you to set up fixed values for each resource or percentages. If the percentages are selected as 50% for wood, 25% for clay and 25% for iron it will request 50,000 wood, 25,000 clay and 25,000 iron for example if 100 merchants would be available.

DeletedUser

+1

But how about having the Request Options in a collapsable block, the last selected option should be remembered for when you revisit the same page. (similar to the new report filter).

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
@VMCN: I guess myhill means the resources.
@myhill: For technical reasons it is not possible actually to sort by the resources. ;)