Implemented: Regarding awards

DeletedUser84

The data about awards completion is definitely stocked, so could we see how much of the award we've completed?

For example:

Plunderer (Wood - Level 1)
You have already plundered 10 villages!
Next level: Plunder 100 villages! (69/100)

It'll make competition more interesting and will rise interest towards the idea of awards. Not that it's low atm...))

DeletedUser66

I actually agree with this idea.

I for one would like to know how far away I am from achieving another award.

DeletedUser

Yes, it's good :) saves me from having to calculate it myself ;)

DeletedUser

Umh.

If the (69/100) - one hundered because "next level: Plunder 100 villages", then I disagree. After a few month, who will care "154672 of 500000"?

If it is 69%, it's little bit better. May be.

DeletedUser66

Umh.

If the (69/100) - one hundered because "next level: Plunder 100 villages", then I disagree. After a few month, who will care "154672 of 500000"?

If it is 69%, it's little bit better. May be.

I highly doubt it will go that high.

But % is uncertain. As it is its OK. What's wrong with fractions?

DeletedUser66

Fractions? Nothing. If it will look like: "Next level: Plunder 50000 villages! (31/100)" fraction. ;-)

I was saying I don't like your idea of %.

I'd rather know how many villages I have to farm off rather than the percentage and do the math, as I am lazy.

DeletedUser

It shows your progress when you hover the mouse over the picture.

62793739.png

DeletedUser

Thank you muchly jamm and 180 villages!

Someone's been using their pally a lot :D

DeletedUser

World is still young. But, because reastart, I will ask now.
------

Something to think about.

After nearly two months. Still looking for every one haul, or percent /for big values/ would be better? Or no longer watch - in this case, what it was when you last looked at?

Think about it /if it ever gets into a state of the server without reset/, when they will be really big numbers by lots of awards. I probably not be here, to ask the question again.

P.S.: In retrospect, the multiple awards, by company I understand why it is so detailed view /for hundreds of millions/. All the awards has the same statement in common. With small numbers same as big numbers. And making programmatic specialties is not good, if need not. Corporate look.

DeletedUser

I've actually thinked about this myself as well but never really made much of a fuss about it... Thanks for pointing out how to find the info jamm ;)

DeletedUser737

:)

I remember when I found out about this like a few weeks after the awards system was launched.Helps a lot :p