Passed On: Rallypoint, show required troops

• Thread starter DeletedUser1021
  • Start date

DeletedUser1021

ok a simple idea.To show the amount that the selected troops add up to

RPidea.png

DeletedUser

I think that instead of this, it should be there anyway... like maybe above attack/support. What i mean by this, is that you shouldnt need to click attack to get this to show. There should be something on the screen saying you've put in _/43 villagers.

DeletedUser1021

I think that instead of this, it should be there anyway... like maybe above attack/support. What i mean by this, is that you shouldnt need to click attack to get this to show. There should be something on the screen saying you've put in _/43 villagers.
that is exactly what is being show above,the attack button has not been pressed.

DeletedUser

no... actually, that alert is only shown when the attack button is pressed (the "The attacking force has to consist of at least 43 villagers.") :S

DeletedUser1021

You are correct but
the system would not know how the troop minimum untill the attack button has been pressed.
It would be different for every player you are attempting to attack.Morale difference based.

DeletedUser

:^) it has nothing to do with morale, its 1% of the points.

surely theres a way to program it to load separately without needing to press attack? :?

DeletedUser1021

morale / points / cabbages
it makes no difference, the system will not have the required information untill you have made a click to tell the system to calculate.

DeletedUser

...the attack button has not been pressed.

the system will not have the required information untill you have made a click to tell the system to calculate.

If the attack button hasn't been pressed to achieve what you said, how does the system get what it needs to calculate? :|

DeletedUser1021

yes and you have already corrected me on that, sorry I made a mistake.
no... actually, that alert is only shown when the attack button is pressed (the "The attacking force has to consist of at least 43 villagers.") :S

can we move on now?
without the player making a click on the attack button, the system does not have the required infomation.

DeletedUser

there is probably some way to load it on the side without clicking the attack button, though it'd require a bit of programming effort

DeletedUser

yes that would be helpful
and maybe a popup-option on the map
>> Show fake limit

DeletedUser

I agree with all of this, only I'd suggest having the attack button be grayed out if there's not enough troops attacking, so you won't even be able to click the attack button without having enough troops.

It may not be easy to do, but it's just an idea, and would simplify this general idea, -you wouldn't even have to worry about seeing how many troops you included so far, you'll know when the attack button turns red, you can attack!