Question: Why is no report sent when a spy survives and attack?

DeletedUser6860

I am wondering why when for example 10 spear 10 sword and 5 scouts are sent to support a village and that village is attacked and 1 spear 1 sword are killed and no scouts are killed there is no information generated on who attacked that village being sent back in a report? If scouts survive an attack a report should be generated and sent back. Is this an intended result?

Scouts have a mission to report information back to HQ which means that any mission they are part of should have full reporting.

Thanks,
Dragon007

Last edited by a moderator:

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
You can gather information with scouts only when your village is attacked, but not when you support other villages. So this behavior is intended and suggestions similar to yours have already been rejected.

DeletedUser6860

I will copy a report from the game that I think could help explain why a report containing more information should be generated. Here is the copy from the game; .....
Subject

yellow.png
Your support from Dragoncrest in xxx has been attacked

Sent Sep 28, 2016 16:05:49
Supported village: xxx (497|529) K54 - tiasam

Origin of troops: Dragoncrest (487|490) K44

Quantity: 10 10 0 0 5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 4 4 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

OK ... this is indeed a report showing 4 spear killed 4 sword killed and 2 scouts killed. Now since 3 scouts have survived this attack then a report containing information about this attack should be sent to HQ with the attackers name and origin and the troops compliment that attacked.

This is just common sense to me.
Thanks,
Dragon007

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
As already mentioned it has suggested multiple times and we are not intending to change it. Just imagine you could send some scouts to all villages and collect information about all attackers, their troops etc....