Implemented: Queing before requirements have been met

DeletedUser

no thats not implemented in my eyes..
im still for this idea, for "normal" people, that they can put this in queue in the hq just as normal

its logical that you should be able to do that

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
In my opinion it's not logical to have it there. The next step would be to put something in the troop or research queue, even if the requirements are not met. ^^

But what would be the benefit of the village manager then, for example, if this feature is build in already?

DeletedUser

no..the difference between recruiting and building is that when you put for example smithy 20 and then academy into the queue, the requirements are fullfilled when it comes to the academy
so wheres the reason for a normal building queue, if you cant queue in what you want to build then? and when you really want to build academy after that, you cant use any building queue, so for what having the possibility to queue 5 things when you cant queue what you want to build, and so need to let the queue go empty?

and this feature itself, for normal players, has nothing to do with the account manager..account manager is for 20+ villages or anything like that, there you dont care anymore if this 1 building is build immediately, but when you got 1 or 2 villages or only a couple, you maybe want to queue in academy also..
but now as it is, you have exactly to come online in the moment where you want to build academy, no chance to queue it at all in this case..