Q&D: World 1

DeletedUser

I want to discuss about the subject: That world 1 gets reset every 3 months. I mean thats way to fast. When it is starting go get funny,
they close the world . -_-
So I want that there just starts a new world... or it has to take longer before a new world quits.
How about you guys?

DeletedUser

There are quite a few other posts on this. The Beta world is designed to test out new functionality before releasing it out into the other worlds. They restart World 1 frequently in order to be able to test a complete brand new world right from the start, it is also setup to be less competetive (smaller tribes, randomn starting location).

If you want a world that doesn't restart as often you're best bet is to go and find one of the competetive servers out there.

HTH

DeletedUser524

I'm just connecting here, because I had a problem on a world and I would test it, but this happen only (I think) if there are many attacks, or if you only let the world for 3 month you didn't have about 900 attacks.

So the problem will not be find here.

DeletedUser

There are quite a few other posts on this. The Beta world is designed to test out new functionality before releasing it out into the other worlds. They restart World 1 frequently in order to be able to test a complete brand new world right from the start, it is also setup to be less competetive (smaller tribes, randomn starting location).

If you want a world that doesn't restart as often you're best bet is to go and find one of the competetive servers out there.

HTH

But the can start a new world for the new versions...
Just make a rule like
When 1 tribe dominates 90% the world will ends..