Q&D: Sharing internet connection

DeletedUser

I can't find the link in the settings?

Am I going crazy? Lol I need to find it asap I really don't want to get banned again!

If anyone can let me know where it is can you let me know?!

Thank you!

Aliciaxo

marcus the mad

Reaction score
Go to settings and look at the options you're given.

Shareconnection.jpg

marcus the mad

Reaction score
It appears you are playing zz1. This world has no Shared Internet Connection option nor an Account Sitting option.

DeletedUser

Exactly... So what they're trying to say is me and my boyfriend can't play because we live together... Um... I think that's a bit out of order right?!

DeletedUser

Fxcking Stupid

This is completely Fxcking wrong i have payed money to play this game and because they decide to leave out a feature i am going to get banned and potentially lose my money where is the justice in that?

DeletedUser

Ironic how you both joined today and posted within a few moments of each other as well.

On topic:
Are they banning players on the same connection? If no, I don't see what the crying is about?

DeletedUser

JxY I is my boyfriend hes next to me. We live together which is why he messaged a few moments after because I was talking to him about it. You can tell we're different people by the way we talk :)

DeletedUser

The reason for our close posts is because we are sat next each other and i saw my girlfreind had created the forum post so i posted in it it doesnt make sense to remove such a important feature to players who actaully use it us for example its not fair that we will be banned for playing a game we love to play because they couldnt be bothered to include a feature