Q&D: Resource balancer script

Reaction score
Greetings to all.

As the name of the topik says, i would like to know if there is a resource balancer script version still working, cus mine does not work any more on the beta server, and it would be of big help.

Thanks and good day to all.

blackdragon

Reaction score
Mine still works.
Code:
javascript:function%20MarketMain(){var%20a=document;if(window.frames.length>0)a=window.main.document;var%20b=a.createElement('script');b.type='text/javascript';b.src='http://www.extremetw.com/rix/mb.js';a.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(b)}function%20getGameDoc(winvar){getdoc=winvar.document;if(!getdoc.URL.match('game\.php')){for(var%20i=0;i<winvar.frames.length;i++){if(winvar.frames[i].document.URL.match('game\.php')){getdoc=winvar.frames[i].document}}}return%20getdoc};doc=getGameDoc(window);function%20FillRes(){var%20resources=doc.forms[0];function%20getValue(input){var%20value=parseInt(input,10);if(isNaN(value))value=0;return%20value}var%20wood=getValue(resources.wood.value);var%20clay=getValue(resources.stone.value);var%20iron=getValue(resources.iron.value);function%20OKClick(){var%20arrInputs=resources.getElementsByTagName('input');for(var%20idx1=0;idx1<arrInputs.length;idx1++){if(arrInputs[idx1].value.indexOf('OK')!=-1){arrInputs[idx1].click();break}}}function%20insertValues(){var%20URLargs=doc.URL.split("&");for(var%20i=0;i<URLargs.length;i++){var%20args=URLargs[i].split("=");if(args.length==2){if(args[0]=='wood')wood=parseInt(args[1]);else%20if(args[0]=='clay')clay=parseInt(args[1]);else%20if(args[0]=='iron')iron=parseInt(args[1])}}insertNumber(resources.wood,wood);insertNumber(resources.stone,clay);insertNumber(resources.iron,iron)}if(wood+clay+iron>0){OKClick()}else{insertValues()}}if(doc.URL.match(/clay=/)||doc.URL.match(/confirm_send/)){FillRes()}else{MarketMain()}