Q&D: Reset (May 16, 2011) - Discussion Thread

DeletedUser799

Wow u even want people to test it?
First u say like 1,5 month Ago there will be an update soon and now we gotta wait 5 days more?

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Be patient. It's just another 5 days to wait for the reset and for sure they will have good reasons to delay it. ^^

DeletedUser73

Well, for one, we can now offer you a more concrete starting time. We're aiming for around 14:00.

DeletedUser

... guess I shouldn't have suicided all of my troops already...

DOH!

DeletedUser

Here;
This means that we can not only look forward to a bunch of new players - we'll be advertising the upcoming round on many of the other versions - but a whole load of new features and improvements as well. A changelog will be coming at a later date with more information about that.
:p

DeletedUser

you dont know what im doing at the moment, im searching for an announcement on all the tribalwars-timbuktu and so^^^^

DeletedUser73

im missing something :S:S

The announcements on other versions should only be posted after we reset successfully - so that we get curious single players interested in testing the game rather than premade tribes who want to dominate.

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Maybe because there are too many stupid people in here that need to be banned and the mods and admins have to care about that first. :S