Q&D: Reset (May 16, 2011) - Discussion Thread

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Very good decision to abolish the prices. :)

edit/ how about enabling the support of own tribe members only?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

very good decicion to announce it on other versions :)

i dont understand completely why the prizes are stopped, as world 1 is for playing and i thought it should be competive, as when many players really play then many bugs will be found while playing, without real testing (and will be reported because when you really want to play competive you really dont want disturbing bugs in the game^^)
but ok^^ i dont think it will change soo much

DeletedUser971

how about enabling the support of own tribe members only?
+1
icon14.gif

but why church ? :(
Because we need to test with most options on, that's include churches.

DeletedUser

Yeah - good good good :)

I llike all the settings other than Packets - I'm curious to understand the reason behind this particular change

DeletedUser

ANd you know in what hour they will reset ?

Last edited by a moderator:

marcus the mad

Reaction score
Packets ?
Why packetsss ? :S

I think that they choose packets because that way they have W1 as a packet world and W2 as a coin world. Both are important and since it apparently takes a while to reset a world its probably for the best.

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
With the introduction of V7.0 there has been a "small" bug with packages that nobody noticed, because only coins were tested. ^^

DeletedUser73

Very good decision to abolish the prices. :)

edit/ how about enabling the support of own tribe members only?

Thought about it, but that might impede players trying to test on their own.

With the introduction of V7.0 there has been a "small" bug with packages that nobody noticed, because only coins were tested. ^^

Yep, this. ;o

ANd you know in what hour they will reset ?

Not yet, we hope to give you more information about that later - but we may not be able to.

DeletedUser

100 ms attacking gap, how do you want to dodge that?xd but nice ;d

DeletedUser

Today you know the hour of the reset ?
please i need your answer for my project menber ...
I need to set up a hour to we entry =]

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
I'm sure they will announce it as soon as they know something. ^^

DeletedUser971

I will remove archer because we can't play with archers and 15-lvls tech units :(
I already had that discussion when we started this round. It is possible to play with archers but then you also need to be able to revoke the level 1 tech level for spear & sword and sadly that they won't do. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I like the settings but the winners should win PP that you can then transfer to another server.

This will draw more players and it will give the players a reason to want to keep playing this server. This will then end up with more bugs found.

Just my two cents :)

DeletedUser

WTH 16th !!!! oh shit in 11th i don`t have classes and my evolution is better but they change to 16th WTH!!