Rejected: Permanent sitter request

cel micut

Reaction score
All I want is for my friend to be able to get in my acount without me being needed to put him all the times on sitter reqest. My job is allwais on the run and don't have much time to enter acount and put sitter then reputing and reputing... over and over again.

that why I say permanent sitter reqest. For some this thing it sound unuseful for me is more than userful and you should trust me that there are others.

For exemple a few days ago my friend goes to the job and in the morning it was in plan to put me on sitter. He have some attacks... sleep 3-4 hours and get up for going to his job. But as allways before he get out of the house he is enter acount. and dam... doesn't work internet. What he does he is calling me... I enter his acount with his pass put me on sitter and then I play as sitter from his acount ofcourse on sitting rules but I can keep his acount safe from his attacks

Being able to enter his acount need allways sitting reqest and there are time that you can't enter on internet because local provider is down... or can't because you don't have time. Doesn't mean 2 acounts it mean that a player don';t put on sitter.

SAME SITTING RULES no 2 acounts... I realy don't see where you get ideas about 2 or more acounts. And eaven so if there are 2 acounts you will be found/descoverd from admins and get banned. Get off ideea of 2 or more acount of your head plz. I hope that I don't have to repeat myself again SAME RULES AS SITTING. If there are deviation from subjet (about 2 or more acounts please don't comment on this Ideea I can play 2 acount on sitter evean 2 if I wanted... put one on 59 days... after renounce... put sitter other acount... play for 59 days as sitter.... and so all time...)

AGAIN FOR THOSE THAT ARE THINKING INSIDE THE BOX... IS NOT MUTIPLE ACOUNTS PLAY'N IS JUST A PERMANENT SITTING REQEST FOR THOSE TIME THAT PLAYERS CAN'T ENTER ACOUNT AND CAN'T SEND SITTING REQEST BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE TIME/POSIBILITY TO ENTER ON COMPUTER!!!

I realy dont understand why is so hard for some users to get the point without imagening SF scenario. :(

DeletedUser

The problem here cel is that having someone have permanent access to your account, makes it far too easy to abuse the purpose you want to use it for, it's not about not understanding the reason you want to do it, it's about looking at the ways that others will abuse it.

So many players on .net already make complaints that new worlds are full of co-played accounts, and 24/7 sat accounts in order to retain rank, why help to facilitate such things?

And the reality is, there doesn’t even need to be a change made to accomplish what it is your looking for. When you log in, if it says someone is sitting your account, would you like to end it, click yes, then immediately go in and re-set that sitter, then continue to play, that way you’ll never forget to reset your sitter.

Have you thought of the negative impact of a permanent sitter, that can log in at anytime they choose, without having their name removed from the sit?
If someone sets a permanent sitter, and for whatever reason they get into an argument or a spat, their sitter keeps logging into their account just to annoy them.
They won’t even be able to get into the sitting menu to remove the permanent sitter, because the player will just continuously log in over and over and over again, so you will keep getting booted off the account.

DeletedUser

They won’t even be able to get into the sitting menu to remove the permanent sitter, because the player will just continuously log in over and over and over again, so you will keep getting booted off the account.

This could easily be remedied by adding another link when you log on to see someone has accepted your sit. Just add the option to remove the permanent sitter on the log in sitter screen. (hopefully that makes sense)

I guess I still don't see how this would facilitate push accounts it wouldn't change anything other then aiding people like cel micut or someone who had an emergency which pulled them away unexpectedly.