Rejected: Payment options

DeletedUser646

Can we have option of buying premium through phone call/sms in higher denominations? From where i play, i only have this and credit card option to pay. And i dont prefer to use credit cards online (i prefer prepaid cash cards). So to buy premium of 1 month i have to do sms 10 times and thus losing discount of bulk purchase.

I really want to buy premium but lack of decent payment options really puts me off this game.

DeletedUser

Same,
I have to sms (text message) 3 times instead of once
3 euro = 80 PP
200:80=2+ (so 3 times)
3x3 = 9 and I have 240 PP

but it should be like this if we can get Sms option
3.99 euros = 200 PP
5 euros difference for a month premium!

Ok next month I would have to pay 6 euros with sms now but than its still 2 euros to much :(:mad:

DeletedUser

I posted there too :) Before your post but still thanks :D

DeletedUser

I have had a month long argument with an admin about this issue on the .net server.

I'm paying the equivalent of over 1100 Euros for 30 days premium because it's to difficult to implement this idea of yours. When 30 days cost 3.99 euros or something if you pay in euros. Total rubbish if you ask me, that's why i've stopped using premium. Only became a problem with this rubbish new system tbh.

DeletedUser

EvanTate
2010-05-08 13:10:22
Hi,

I have submitted a ticket before on the issue and received a responce I could understand, even though I dod not like it.

I used to use the premium account often, but now, with this new system, I can't use it at all anymore...

I am in South Africa. For 30days premium I need 200 points. But the only way I can buy premium points is via SMS and at ZAR 25 for 60 it totals over 100 Rands for 30 days. Whereas if I had a credit card it would only cost me R45.

This is not really fair nor a viable option to me or other teens in the country.

All that I am requesting is that someone organizes a SMS payment option for 200 points (R45). I was told before that our operatprs would not allowe it. Rubbish in my opinion. There is so much competition in this place between our cellphone network operators you would be succesful if you wanted to.

So please try and orginize it. There are several people complaining about it in the forums too so it is not just me.

Regards,
Evan
toxic moon
2010-05-08 14:42:24
Hello EvanTate,

Unfortunately the cost/points change was necessary to keep this game up and running properly. As in any aspect of business pricing does change and many times it is inevitable. Many of the providers (sms, phone, etc) have increased their costs to us as well and we are no longer able to offer the same quantities/value as before.

Sincerely,

Michelle/Toxic moon
Administrator
EvanTate
2010-05-08 15:27:37
Well is it a major issue to make less profit to keep thousands of users happy?
toxic moon
2010-05-09 01:46:01
When they are paying the providers more than they are what they are giving to the players, there is no possible good to come of that.

Sincerely,

Michelle/Toxic moon
Administrator
EvanTate
2010-05-09 22:41:59
Ok, so it seems that is out of the question.

What about offering free premiums for more milestones. Say at 100k points and 200k etc. Not just 1k and 15k?

Or is there anything else you guys can come up with to accomodate those of us that really do have a problem in affording the premium?
toxic moon
2010-05-10 03:28:25
There are sufficient options at this moment for the countries available. The problem is that we have to rely on other companies to receive payments and it's not easy to find options for each country. There are methods available to obtain free premium ( GratisPay) if one so chooses.

Sincerely,

Michelle/Toxic moon
Administrator
EvanTate
2010-05-10 20:40:20
Yes,

Gratispay's options are a little disappointing, and also NOT available in South Africa. Which I can understand I guess.

But now there must be something you guys can do here...
toxic moon
2010-05-10 20:46:48
Unfortunately, not every method is available to all countries an d not all countries have reliable means of such.

Sincerely,

Michelle/Toxic moon
Administrator
EvanTate
2010-05-10 20:57:07
Look at it this way.

It costs over 100 Rands for 30 days at the moment.
With the exchange rate it's 9+ Rands to the Pound.
It's also 6+ Rands to the US Dollar.

Is it fair to be paying over 900 pounds and over 600 dollars for a merely 30 days premium account?
EvanTate
2010-05-10 21:01:41
Excuse me, I must correct a vital error.

Currently it's over 11 ZAR to the pound, therefore it costs me mroe that 1100 pounds for every 30 days.
toxic moon
2010-05-11 04:10:41
The directors reviewed all the costs and conversions prior to implementing this. Different countries have lesser value of currency than others, we have no control over this. Many methods continuously increase what they are charging for their services and we have to comply as well.

Sincerely,

Michelle/Toxic moon
Administrator
EvanTate
2010-05-13 01:40:51
So there is nothing that you will do?
toxic moon
2010-05-13 02:17:39
There is nothing we CAN do about this. The telephone and mobile providers(sms included) are the ones not allowing anything more than what is listed and have set the pricing.

Sincerely,

Michelle/Toxic moon
Administrator

^^^ my support ticket responce

DeletedUser635

I have had a month long argument with an admin about this issue on the .net server.

I'm paying the equivalent of over 1100 Euros for 30 days premium because it's to difficult to implement this idea of yours. When 30 days cost 3.99 euros or something if you pay in euros. Total rubbish if you ask me, that's why i've stopped using premium. Only became a problem with this rubbish new system tbh.

Lol Fail.

Your paying 1100 euros for 30 days???

I don't think so.

DeletedUser

To: EvanTate

When You are using your exchange rate, You must "divide" rather than "multiply". :-D

DeletedUser635

UK£ 3.99 = 44.6347996 South African rands

100 South African rands = 10.3991653 Euros

1100 Euros = 10 577.7721 South African rands So your paying 10577 rands for 1 month premium?

DeletedUser

UK£ 3.99 = 44.6347996 South African rands

100 South African rands = 10.3991653 Euros

1100 Euros = 10 577.7721 South African rands So your paying 10577 rands for 1 month premium?

@turgon: lindley has it right. Just the exchange rate fluctuates all the time. It was over 1100 when I submitted the ticket.

It is a pain in the ass. It's because I can't buy the better value points (200) in one go becasue of the SMS option not allowing it.