Implemented: Pausing

DeletedUser423

I was wondering If we could have a check box or something in barracks , stables , headquarters and workshop.Like I am making 100 axeman and suddenly I see an attack coming but I dont want to cancel it as it will take away a lot of my resources instead I could just pause it for a while and make defensive troops.Same goes for the stables and everything else.

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
I don't think that you can produce enough troops to beat an attack by it.

What about servers without a simple research system? In an offensive village you don't research spear fighters etc. on the highest level, what means that they are quite useless on level 1.

DeletedUser

The whole Idea of cancelling wont be there than, everyone would just pausing them

DeletedUser423

Well in general , yes it would take away the point of canceling but in canceling we lose our resources , this might help many players from losing those resources.

DeletedUser

Well in general , yes it would take away the point of canceling but in canceling we lose our resources , this might help many players from losing those resources.
but that would be too easy,
you get an attack, oh I will spend my resources on troops than,
after the attack you take all your resources back,

Hiding Place wont be necesarry anymore

DeletedUser66

but that would be too easy,
you get an attack, oh I will spend my resources on troops than,
after the attack you take all your resources back,

Hiding Place wont be necesarry anymore

^ this.

As I said, in theory its a good idea - but then you've got to take into account that it will give players a better opportunity to grow when being farmed, hiding place's benefit will be nullified etc.

DeletedUser73

If losing resources is such a problem, shouldn't you just campaign for a removal of the 10% loss? :p

DeletedUser

If losing resources is such a problem, shouldn't you just campaign for a removal of the 10% loss? :p

Can I join the campaign?

TyphiEXPLANATION without bump: Recruitment queue can be rearranged.

Last edited by a moderator: