Implemented: Noble Planner Limit - 100 villages (Increase It!)

DeletedUser

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?p=5526671#post5526671

Taken from .net and passing it on here as I know sometimes things which are inconsequential are ignored there :p~

I'd like to see the limit increased from 100 to 999 villages.
The reality is, late game there are many cases where players will claim & noble more than 100 villages a week.
Let the tribes decide how many they are going to limit their tribe to.

DeletedUser

Could be nice but I think you will forget the half of your claims ;)

I dont know much about this but will the server be able to hold this? For example if 10 players all claim 500 villages and 10 other tribes with 10 players do the same. That are 50.000 claims and than I havent counted a lot of other Tribes and Players

DeletedUser803

I dont know much about this but will the server be able to hold this? For example if 10 players all claim 500 villages and 10 other tribes with 10 players do the same. That are 50.000 claims and than I havent counted a lot of other Tribes and Players

This is not realistic. for starters, most tribes when they goto war, will not even us the noble planner, they will make list of all players and all of their villages that are available, and mark the person claiming each village in the WAR thread.

But even if they did decide to use the noble planner for making ALL of their tribe claims, to have "10 players all claim 500 villages and 10 other tribes with 10 players do the same"... This is just not realistic.....

for starters, there would never be 50,000 villages able to be claimed at one time, second, there would NEVER be 11 tribes with 10 players each of the size to be claiming 500 villages each.

I think AreYouKidden is correct the limit needs to be raised, and I think that 999 is realistic

DeletedUser

This is not realistic. for starters, most tribes when they goto war, will not even us the noble planner, they will make list of all players and all of their villages that are available, and mark the person claiming each village in the WAR thread.

But even if they did decide to use the noble planner for making ALL of their tribe claims, to have "10 players all claim 500 villages and 10 other tribes with 10 players do the same"... This is just not realistic.....

for starters, there would never be 50,000 villages able to be claimed at one time, second, there would NEVER be 11 tribes with 10 players each of the size to be claiming 500 villages each.

I think AreYouKidden is correct the limit needs to be raised, and I think that 999 is realistic

To be honest, we use the noble planner for war now.

I create a thread with stats, maps, and fake scripts, and anyone nobling is to sign in, and list how many they are claiming, when we get a sufficient number claimed up, we'll roll the OP, using the thread for co-ordination. With the new noble planner there really is no reason to list all the villages, and update them constantly, it's forum mod work no one wants to do anymore. That said I also run weekly stats showing who's nobling the enemy, and who isn't, so people are accountable.

But the majority of people in a tribe who are active are limited by nobles. Early on, their may be 1000 people claiming 10 villages on average, which is 10000 villages claimed.. But later on, that number is going to be 200 people claiming 50 villages, and even later it may be 50 people claiming 200 villages. The reality is your rarely going to have oodles of villages claimed across the world at the later stages (in total), your more likely to have more early on due to how many players are on the world, and well that 100 limit isn't doing anything to help or hurt that when set at 100 or 999. Because you've only got a few villages.

DeletedUser

Whilst i don't personally see this as necessary, I also don't have any objection to it and it wouldn't exactly be something difficult to change and so provided that it doesn't cause even more stress to the servers being able to track that many claims then it may as well just be implemented.

DeletedUser

i like that idea!
sometimes you really want to claim that much villages, you can fast have over 100 nobles when you have been not soo actice for a couple of weeks or when there was a time where you didnt have enough to noble because the front lines are too full of deff, and then when suddenly theres an easy target you can noble a lot in a few days
and even if some dont need this, they dont have to set it higher :p

DeletedUser73

Seems reasonable enough, assuming the increased possible server strain is negligible.

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Was increased already with a former version. Implemented. ^^