Rejected: Noble Planner Idea

DeletedUser

Well you claimed villages from a but the player came to your tribe but all the villages are still standing as claimed.

So my idea is when a player comes to your tribe and there are village's of him claimed by the tribe that all claims from the player who comes to your tribe will be deleted so you don't need to delete them every time.

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
I don't like these automated processes, but maybe it is possible to make a selection for a player and to add 'select all' to be able to delete the player?

DeletedUser

I don't like these automated processes, but maybe it is possible to make a selection for a player and to add 'select all' to be able to delete the player?

Why not automatically? otherwise your putting time into nothing. Or you can set it on to do it automatically or set it off or something like that :p

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Can't check actually, what happens if a player made several claims and leaves the tribe. Are these claims deleted then automatically?

If not, my idea would allow you to filter for all claims made by this player and to delete them in one shot as well. :p

DeletedUser

If you leave a tribe all of your claims are deleted.

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Ah, okay. I didn't know that, because I never used the internal noble planner before. ^^

DeletedUser

the player who made the claim should get a report and imo should have the OPTION to delete it

DeletedUser

i usually dont have the problem that the player i would want to noble comes to my tribe o.o :D and i hope i wont get this problem^^ why invite one if you could noble him? :p
so i dont really need this, sorry...

DeletedUser

i usually dont have the problem that the player i would want to noble comes to my tribe o.o :D and i hope i wont get this problem^^ why invite one if you could noble him? :p
so i dont really need this, sorry...

On .nl i got it many times. Just after a mass attack and they can't defeat him then trying to recrute but villages are still standing on claimed :p

DeletedUser

How about letting the tribe founder the power to delete noble claims of villages belong to the tribe?

but anyway after the claiming period expire then the claims will disappear.

DeletedUser

I like the idea. If a player is claimed, but then ends up joining the tribe, deleting them manually will get annoying...

DeletedUser

sounds like good house keeping to me.

Are people warned when they invite some one who has been claimed? This could avoid a lot of issues as well(inviting a claim of your ally is never a good thing). Might be a separate topic.