no attack on easter

DeletedUser

Yeah well easter is over so this should be deleted.

I love the name lmao

Asian Annihilation

DeletedUser

lol mate ^^ stop acting mimimi ^^

Greetz Helzz

lol mate ^^ stop acting gay ^^

Greetz cRizz

Hellz > Criz.

stfu.gif

criz > you

/sign.

DeletedUser66

lol mate ^^ stop acting gay ^^

Greetz cRizz

stfu.gif

/sign.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha no.

That was not funny nor witty. And in fact, I'm not doing that at all. :rolleyes: I'm typing, apparently your attention span is so short you have failed to even type a decent full sentence.

DeletedUser

I doubt I will be taking advice from someone who is under a quarter of my size IG. You sir, are a stuck up idiot.

I lol'd loud. I dont play thie server since some months xD
So its normal that my acc is bad.

Better get informations before saying sth stupid. fail ;)

DeletedUser66

I lol'd loud. I dont play thie server since some months xD
So its normal that my acc is bad.

Better get informations before saying sth stupid. fail ;)

Eat your own words.

Some months? The world started on March 17th, there is no way you have been 'gone for months'. :rolleyes:

And its bad because you got majorly owned. In fact, your whole tribe did. You were like 'Weeeeeee look at our ODA we are teh awesum!!11!!!!' and then you all get simultaneously raped and then you start trying to blame everyone else for your failure. Please, do the community a failure, and GTHO and take your FAIL with you.

DeletedUser

Why do you read @ and post on a forum of a server you don't play on?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Eat your own words.

Some months? The world started on March 17th, there is no way you have been 'gone for months'. :rolleyes:

And its bad because you got majorly owned. In fact, your whole tribe did. You were like 'Weeeeeee look at our ODA we are teh awesum!!11!!!!' and then you all get simultaneously raped and then you start trying to blame everyone else for your failure. Please, do the community a failure, and GTHO and take your FAIL with you.

lol wayne? then some weeks, i dont care ;)

Why do you read @ and post on a forum of a server you don't play on?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Because it's useless if he doesn't play anymore and it takes time. I don't know why he stopped, he probably won't admit he was failing so he'll say not enough time and there we are :)

xD
Uhm unfortenatly i didnt fail.. It was just so boring cuz i hate the time in the beginning. And yes my top10 acc in another bg needs much time, thats another reason :mad:

DeletedUser

So you admit you didn't have enough time, why are you doing useless things then? :)

DeletedUser

Eat your own words.

then again he wasnt in our tribe and u just talk bull and stuff u dont know about

DeletedUser66

xD
Uhm unfortenatly i didnt fail.. It was just so boring cuz i hate the time in the beginning. And yes my top10 acc in another bg needs much time, thats another reason :mad:

Oh, once again, you go about blaming others for your failure.

Oh now I'm going to quit the world because my mum keeps nagging me because i stay up past my bedtime of 4pm, i got grounded for watching Sesame Street, my awesome 65 points account on another world requires my devout 24/7 attention, I am about to go on a world tour with Barack Obama and oh, one last thing, just because I got cleared yesterday and I was online its not my fault, my browser lagged and TW logged me out because it didn't like me and nesQuick decided it would be funny if i quit so yeah im going now guise bai.

^^^ what you really want to say. Cop it on the chin and face the facts and stop hiding behind this wonderful little ego cloud, because it ain't gonna get you anywhere.

then again he wasnt in our tribe and u just talk bull and stuff u dont know about

Oh wasn't he?

I guess he had IQ levels above what you would expect from the average Suck member.