new world

DeletedUser7029

and again farm limit :C

pls change it, its not verry usefull for testing..

the world would be so slow like the last round xc

Deleted User - 1404077

Hello
And in the upcoming Standard world finally will not be limited, as the world's Casual?)

Excuse me, where you saw on restriction on the farm?

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
The settings are final already. A higher speed and / or enabled hauls will speed up the world, what is not intended from out side after the experiences we made in the past.

Deleted User - 1404077

The settings are final already. A higher speed and / or enabled hauls will speed up the world, what is not intended from out side after the experiences we made in the past.
Please remove restrictions on farm and attack players. This does not add attractiveness server

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
These restrictions are set to protect players that really want to test and won't be removed therefore.

Deleted User - 1404077

These restrictions are set to protect players that really want to test and won't be removed therefore.
But it kills the self interest of the game and to test innovations. After all, your server is set up to do this, or am I mistaken?

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
No, it doesn't "kill the self interest" as Beta isn't designed for real competition. If you want to compete with others Beta is the wrong place.

Grave Digger

Reaction score
Perhaps not but then thats what sandbox is for isn't it ..standard world should be to test fully for bugs and things wrong so shouldn't it also be used to full potential now and then including farming and attacking in normal conditions to enable to find all aspects that might be wrong so they can be put right when rolled out on other worlds.

No, it doesn't "kill the self interest

Sorry but it does as most players reason for not bothering to play beta is its boring & most on there are not there for testing purpose but because its a easy world to play where they dont have to log in so much ..yes a few are testing but wouldn't it be better to have a whole lot more testing in closer conditions to real worlds as possible as both beta worlds are far from it ..at least standard should be imo

The settings are final already

what you mean is you have changed nothing except added a few bells/whistles that are lame at best ..lazy way out yet again.

Deleted User - 1404077

No, it doesn't "kill the self interest" as Beta isn't designed for real competition. If you want to compete with others Beta is the wrong place.
I do not want to compete. I want to play with pleasure. Exhibited the same setting you put it mildly, do not contribute.

DeletedUser7029

we all just want to play here, because here we have a better community.
And if they want to test, what they want to test? Everything is already life! Sorry but i was also an Inno Member i was on the real Testserver.
This is just the little public version of the test server from inno games.
So pls fp0815 dont talk about the players here want to test.

The Updates on live server would never patched befor here. Everything you are patching, some buggs from other Servers.
And if inno cant fix it they close the server and say sorry we have no Members for this Server.

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Perhaps not but then thats what sandbox is for isn't it ..standard world should be to test fully for bugs and things wrong so shouldn't it also be used to full potential now and then including farming and attacking in normal conditions to enable to find all aspects that might be wrong so they can be put right when rolled out on other worlds.

Sandbox was designed for script testers especially as we allow testing scripts there with only one limit: they must be allowed on the players version.

but wouldn't it be better to have a whole lot more testing in closer conditions to real worlds as possible as both beta worlds are far from it ..at least standard should be imo

what you mean is you have changed nothing except added a few bells/whistles that are lame at best

Except the attack ratio these settings are very close to those used on many markets. Also no hauls and limited hauls are more and more popular.

we all just want to play here, because here we have a better community.

Didn't you say that you are here to test things? ^^

Everything is already life!

No, it isn't. ^^

DeletedUser7029

Im not here for testing anything. What should i test? How to Build up my Viallges? How to create my Paladin or give some special names? :D

In german we can talk few hours about this. But i think this world i dont play here. The first World last year i played here was much better from settings then this shit of worlds.

Grave Digger

Reaction score
The first World last year i played here was much better from settings

Exactly now all you get is a bunch of turtles who barb munch the whole server contributing nothing in the way of testing any way ..at least the more competitive/active players put the server /settings through its paces but with these settings that is almost impossible to do with any real effort... staring at a screen for weeks just waiting for players to come into ratio contributes nothing to testing.

I can understand your reasons up to a point but please at some point set a world that players are willing to join instead of same faces who a good percentage of are here to do very little.