New units in game

DeletedUser

Hy everyone.
I have some ideas about two new units in game:

Berseker - offensive unit that can be researched in smithy, high costs of research. They are deadly in attack .

- Cost per unit - 600 wood, 300 clay, 400 iron
-Villagers needed 1 per unit
-Speed - 50% faster that normal axeman
-Capacity carring - 50

Battle Statistics:

-Offensive Strenght - 100
-General Defence - 30
- Cavalry Defence - 10
-Archer defence - 20

Requirements to research the unit:

Smithy -20

Research costs:

100000 wood 84000 clay 82000 iron

Royal Guardians - defensive unit, infantry, with large shield, impressive long spear and armor with excellent defensive skills ,
They are deadly against everything

- Cost per unit - 500 wood, 300 clay, 1000 iron
-Villagers needed 1 per unit
-Speed - 50% slower that swordsman
-Capacity carring - 40

Battle Statistics:

-Offensive Strenght - 35
-General Defence - 70
- Cavalry Defence - 70
-Archer defence - 50

Requirements to research the unit:

Smithy -20
Academy - 1

Research costs:

90000 wood 84000 clay 150000 iron

Theese units will make the game more interesting in the laster stages of the game.
I thinkk thet will be a lift and a refresh for everyone.

Attachments

• Royal Guardian.jpg
    Royal Guardian.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Berseker.jpg
    Berseker.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 1

DeletedUser7146

You mad? few us paladins? still some stuff to offer. Go play other games if you war tribes do not like!

cel micut

Reaction score
There are some things that I don't see:
- space on farm is the same of unit on farm? Becase if there will be build only one... You have the paladin no need for this
- at this develop way you will give more power to the attacker. Because you can research faster the attack unit not the defender one. Oh why I say this... you can make farm faster a guy that don't have the deffence unit (royal guardian) then the guy that have the attack unit (beserker).

All I see in here is a easyer way to conquer but nothing to balance out the deffenders. As you see... your beserker have 100 offensive and royal guardian have 70 general deffence. Make that general deffence 100 to the royal garden. be fair dude...

Let's see you bring something to balance the deffender too. Like... make the beserker more costly and academy 1 and the deffender at smithy 15 and see if you have the same power. :)

And why? let's see... those that already developed on attack they are farming at lowcav speed and ofcourse they (attack players) develop faster since the stable 3. You want to give them one more attack unit to make more farms in big player around them... will the game have the same intrerest for the player if you are conqerd at 3 weeks - 1 month after the start. Let's see... NO... because when you will restart that guy is lightspeed develop then you and no chance to touch in the future... why play any more if you are conquerd? Then INNO want to keep you in the game to spend money (premium, halfing the time of buildings, buy market premium, increase the production, buy noble faire thing with premium... stuff like that). If the players fighting chance is broken in week 3... do you think that the buyer (and that's you) will stay around? Oh... I hope that you don't think that you will be allways top 10 in the world? huh?

PS: I don't like the ideea only because is lacking ballace on field.
PSS: You must be a kid because you see only your goals. If you bring an Ideea make it good for bouth part... defender and the attacker

Last edited: