New Quest System Feedback

Kate 2

Reaction score
Just a suggestion: not all of the steps in some the quest lines have rewards, although every building level does. This may be intentional, just as stepping stone to the main quest line. But one reward for visiting the premium market exchange might be 10pp. That would encourage new players to attempt to use the market.

Also, It’s good that it starts simply with only open quest lines, but once a quest line is finished, it could be removed from the menu, or get a coloured border to show it is finished.

Deleted User - 1478146

Need a different way to access the quest screen. Right now I can't get to it at all, click on it and get a message saying "Request Failed. You may have lost internet connectivity >>the server is experiencing difficulties" Sure making it hard to level up, can't collect quest rewards.

Deleted User - 1474328

Kinda late to the party. Also just started.

First of all: If you collect all your rewards early on, you will miss out on some of them, because your warehouse capacity is too small. I doubt that´s intentional. What this means should be adequatelay explained to beginners.

Rashit

Reaction score
Tribe Quest
this quest became invisible because everything was mixed up in a pile!
I only now saw that it is, after I was told by a fellow tribeswoman, who automatically ended it

can be done as in rewards? so that players can see which quests have not yet been completed and in which section?
I'm tired of looking at the menu every time and seeing where and what hasn't been done yet. As a result, you already start to ignore the quest button and skip the important things! for example as a tribe quest!

DeletedUser7299

it's a very bad idea to lump all the quests together. I want a button-disable everything.

Queen LaTina

Reaction score
Thank you, this problem has been solved, now everything is optimal.

I have a question or suggestion for adding a quest
As you know, the sandbox has a 3-level research system. New players don't know exactly what it is. And many players do not know. You will have to write a line of quests for worlds with a 3-level research system.

I think that the developers themselves do not know it well). But at least the general principles should be explained to the players. And so, without knowing anything about the 3-level research system, they will only lose troops, and veterans will take advantage.

root

Reaction score
Hello, this might be a bit long but please bear with me :)

The new quest system is horrible. Horrible to use and to look at. It is overly complicated, expects way to many clicks and has deterred me from using it. If I was new, I would close the game and not come back.

1. Only 1 button on the left. Why join everything in a single, useless page? It was much better when there were more buttons, I could quickly review quests and see what was already completed. Now we also need more clicks to get to the same pages (quests). Example: 1 click to open quests, 1 to select the image with category, 1 to select quest. After completing quest everything closes and and I have to repeat everything again... -.-

1637056991225.png

2. Images for categories... OK I get it, categorizing is nice but do I really need to click the category to view quests? This should already be expanded. Just more clicks for no real reason.. On expansion the selected category should not move up, but stay in the same place and push other stuff down (where applicable). Also, do pictures need to be this huge? Not only do I have to click more, I also have to scroll to view quests that are down bellow... Again, for no real reason. Categories could be implemented with old multiple button system on the left of the village, with colors or simple text between buttons.

1637057137948.png

3. Completed quests are not marked. This means I have to click and view EVERY quest to check them. A lot of pointless clicking. And as said previously, on quest completion I have to start all over again..

1637059523281.png

Example of what I would find to be useful system (completed quests can be marked with green check mark):

1637060415415.png

Please don't make changes for the sake of change. Change for the better and more useful.

Not to just s*** on your work, I have 1 good thing to say: saving rewards. This is so awesome :) If old system could be brought back, this could be a new button, above everything or something like that.

All of this is just my opinion :)
Thank you for reading
root