New Quest System Feedback

dam98

Reaction score
Hello, tribalwars community,

I have some suggestions for this new quest system:

Like in the older system, it would be nice to have some visual indication in the state of every mission in the main menu, like the old green background that would occupy the % of the mission that has been done.
1603712167936.png

The same thinking could be used to visually alert the player that the mission is completed.
1603712228084.png

It's hard to notice what new missions are available, I need to go through every category to see if anything new is in there. It would be nice to have some visual indication as well.
1603712315210.png

Another thing that is a little annoying is the fact that every category starts with all missions hidden every time I open the quest window. I suggest that the state of each category (if it is opened or not) could be saved automatically (like the widgets in the village overview)
1603712353203.png1603712576500.png

And the last suggestion:

When there are rewards for 2 or more levels, combine them all into one reward so that only one click is enough to claim everything.
1603712507520.png

dam98

Attachments

• 1603712376037.png
    1603712376037.png
    277.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:

dam98

Reaction score
In smaller resolutions (1366x768) the header is hidden, can't switch between tabs:
1603715737395.png

dam98

Reaction score
This is also known and should be resolved (5 minutes ago). Can you please check?

It opens like before:
1603721265172.png

but now we can scroll up and down yes!
1603721300782.png

And just a small detail, on the right side, there is a little space in black.

Totalitarius

Reaction score
sorry my browser went crazy :eek:
Первое впечатление-неудобно !! слишком много окон открываются слишком много ненужных картинок, слишком много раз вам нужно нажимать разные кнопки, чтобы получить ресурсы для разработки. В чем смысл? Старая система намного удобнее, проще и понятнее. Почему такое нагромождение? Новички в игре запутались в старой системе квестов, и теперь им будет намного труднее разобраться в более болезненной системе. К этой системе нужно приложить целое руководство, чтобы игрок начал понимать, что делать.
First impression-uncomfortable !! too many Windows open too many unnecessary images, too many times you need to click different buttons to get resources for development. What's the point? The old system is much more convenient, simpler and clearer. Why such a pile-up? Newcomers to the game got confused in the old quest system, and now it will be much more difficult for them to understand the more painful system. You need to attach a whole manual to this system so that the player begins to understand what to do.
Тот, кто это придумал, вероятно, не очень любит игроков племенной войны, потому что это издевательство, как и ваше недавнее событие, где вы не должны спать, не есть, а щелкать!
Whoever came up with this probably doesn't like tribal war players very much, because it's a mockery, just like your recent event where you don't have to sleep, don't eat, and click!

There are very few new players in the game recently, and they usually learn not from quests, but from their own experience and the help of older friends.
an additional minus-quests now bring too many resources, this will give a new push for fans of multiaccounts and pumping through additional accounts

Rashit

Reaction score

Hello there! I just came in. The first thing that is immediately unpleasant is the quest screen on the image of the village! Can I move the quest screen to the left?? Otherwise, I don't see what's going on in the village. Accepted the reward for the quest-the warehouse is full!
Make the window smaller horizontally and move it to the left otherwise it is inconvenient

The idea of the new training is good, but the execution leaves much to be desired. And all the players who have been playing for many years, also needs to press and push ! this is annoying and tiring, give the option to disable training for those who do not want to pass these tedious quests!

However, they will curse you but pass these quests! Because you lure players with the resources they get for quests, and this greatly affects the initial development!

If you really want to train beginners, come up with a different reward for completing quests and success in development. Also, you probably shouldn't mix tribe quests and mentor training quests.

And so, the first feeling that now-uncomfortable (not visible village), boring (click and click)) and this is very annoying for everyone!

https://prnt.sc/v8aam3 - no stronghold

Katzenmarylou

Reaction score
Actually I like the new Quest line. You can decide what you want to focus on and when you use the ressources.
However, like other players, I don't like the fact that the window is so big and the storage display is hidden. Couldn't you make the tiles a bit smaller, please?^^

Last edited:

Rashit

Reaction score
https://prnt.sc/v8ist2 - this is all unnecessary and only loads the system memory. Don't fill it with pictures. It is easier for the player to perceive when only the text.
https://prnt.sc/v8iv7e - this is also not necessary, my eyes start to hurt, after an hour

||dszz.innogamescdn.com/asset/7d4b06c1/graphic/background/bg-image.jpg - :D this picture is also a very long time ago is not necessary

Last edited:

Deleted User - 1478619

The paladin can not instruct the player what to do if he is not alive. If the statue exists and the paladin is alive we can not fast follow the first quest line cause we don*t have the resources. If nearby is one village, the player have a great advantage: the paladin loots, he saves some buildings levels (pits, HQ) to advance with the exp points. Judge for yourself the fairness. What about the paladin recruitment first quest?
What about the resources for every accomplished quest? Don*t punish the lone players in the stronghold/tribe quest line!

Pancho Villa

Reaction score
the new system is a bit messy at first.
I like that I get a reward for every other lvl building built.

But what's with the mobile app, there's totally unfinished work. It does not have access to rewards for completing the task.
How can players who play only through the mobile app choose a reward? = they can't. ???

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
Thank you for the feedback. We'll try to figure out a way to make that more obvious.