Rejected: Neutral designation

DeletedUser6860

Is it possible in this game to signify that a tribe is a "Neutral" tribe? I see in the tribal forum the alliance feature and a non-aggrression-pact but I have not found where a tribe can be designated as a "Neutral" tribe. I have no idea if this will be supported but I feel that if that type of designation were provided it could change this game to be better suited for newcomers like myself.

If this were to be introduced, the only valid targets for this designation would be unoccupied or abandoned villages, barbarian villages and bonus villages.

I hope that this suggestion or idea would be accepted by the majority.

Thanks,
Dragon007

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6860

Additional information. I would add that if this were applied to a tribe that the restrictions for any aggressive actions could only be taken towards barbarian villages or bonus villages and unoccupied (abandoned) villages. This would mean that no tribe carrying this designation could attack any other tribe at all. If this were to happen then that designation would be taken away.

DeletedUser

Is it possible in this game to signify that a tribe is a "Neutral" tribe? I see in the tribal forum the alliance feature and a non-aggrression-pact but I have not found where a tribe can be designated as a "Neutral" tribe. I have no idea if this will be supported but I feel that if that type of designation were provided it could change this game to be better suited for newcomers like myself.

If this were to be introduced, the only valid targets for this designation would be unoccupied or abandoned villages, barbarian villages and bonus villages.

I hope that this suggestion or idea would be accepted by the majority.

Thanks,
Dragon007

"Neutral" tribe
Brown is the neutral colour :D

unoccupied or abandoned villages, barbarian villages and bonus villages.
All of these are barbs and grey on the map