Rejected: Moving nobleman like paladin

DeletedUser1706

I really like this idea.

But I think a timetable needs to be pre destined. Now 250 hours, waste of time to even do it. But 3 hours makes it much to easy to make this a tactical system that can be used and played with.

Now with account sitting, you got the 24 hr. rule before being able to do anything with the player you were sitting.

So I think that with the noblemen the option should be there but it should take them 24-48 hrs. to move. If this idea were to be implemented on new worlds, I think there should also be an option to choose from that says like,

Noblemen move time: 24 hrs.
Or
Noblemen move tiem: 30 hrs.

Either that or make it so that the nobles take either 24 or 48 hrs. which ever tiem frame is preferred by the community.

DeletedUser

Having played very late game on a packet world, I do sympathise with this idea, I know how annoying it is to have landlocked nobles that you'll never be able to use. As a result, I do like the idea, but I agree that there would have to be a harsh time penalty for doing so at long distances. Otherwise it would become far too easy, as AYK said earlier, to suddenly transfer nobles from a protected village to a new village deep in enemy territory. If this were to be implemented, as a player, I would much prefer to see it implemented in a way that was not exploitable :icon_wink:

Before packets were made universal (as in, all packets available in all villages) a player used to have to use the market to move packets from different villages in their empire, where they had been stored, to the village they wanted to create the noble in, by use of the market. In this way, the creation of nobles was limited by the speed by which a user could move the packets around his empire, namely at trade speed. Similarly, we have no way of "transferring" fully trained nobles at this time, but if we were to create such a means, then I do feel that it should take time to move them, based, as a number of users have suggested, on the distance between the villages. Otherwise, as Typhi said, it becomes much more about making the game easier, rather than better.

I will admit that I have not played a coin world to the same level, and thus do not know what it is like late game, but I would imagine that the cost of the noble is a small price to pay for process of moving nobles, I do not see how it would be in any way useful to implement this on a Coin World.

Disclaimer: These are my views as a player, not a community manager :)