My Ideea is that we already have on ranking this:

Tribes
Player
Continent Tribes
Continent Players
Opponents defeated
Opponents defeated tribal ranking
Awards

But... Because the awars we have another ranking to put on right now. This info already exist if you put mouse over icon... so this could be used to make a new feauters in statistics.

- Pulunderer (table should contain: Rank, name, tribe, points, cumulative village plounded, average/day)
- Robber (table should contain: Rank, name, tribe, points, cumulative resurce robbed, avarage/day)
- Unit lost as support (table should contain: Rank, name, tribe, cumulative unit lost, avarage/day)

Only this 3 could be used to improve a new statistic beside those that already exists.

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
I wouldn't like that someone else can see how many troops I lost supporting other players, for example. Someone could draw conclusions from it easily. :)

cel micut

Reaction score
If you are one village player what you say could be true but if you have 50 villages that shouldn't be a big problem :D

DeletedUser

These rankings are daily rankings, unless you mean overall...

cel micut

Reaction score
overall... that why I wrote "cumulative" on statistic table content :D

There are plunder of tha day - not interested... that should remain as award only... but cumulative... that should result a number of resurce plunded... like 123.343.564 and that guy should the best plunderer on the map and people shuld know.

Maybe somone is on a day plunderer but overall he is not the first...

this is on exemple only :D

Last edited: