Implemented: Milestone Awards

DeletedUser880

Suggestion: Milestone Awards. (In-Game)

Since the feature "Awards" entered the world of tribalwars, i've had an idea in my mind.
Why not include "Milestones" as awards for both players and tribe. Theres alot of players not useing the forums, and don't know
the fuzz about milestones. Adding milestones ingame, would not only get new players to deticate more time into tw, but it will also make it easyer for the players on the forum to have an updated and more correct milestone list. Since theese awards, will show who earned it first, and at what date. This will also make the ordinary award system more competive and fun.

Player Milestone Awards: (Just an example)

1st = Golden Frame Award = 4 points.
2nd = Silver Frame Award = 3 points.
3rd = Bronze Frame Award = 2 points.

Maybe: 4th = "Close, But No Sigar Award" (Wood Frame) = 0 or 1 points.

Villages P-Awards: (1st, 2nd & 3rd to)

2 villages:
10 villages:
50 villages:
100 villages:
200 villages:
300 villages:
500 villages:
750 villages:

Points P-Awards: (1st, 2nd & 3rd to)

1k:
10k:
50k:
100k:
500k:
1 million:
3 million:
5 million:
8 million:
10 million:
15 million:

Medal P-Award: (1th, 2nd & 3rd to)

10:
50:
100:

Opponents Defeated Attacker P-Awards: (1st, 2nd & 3rd to)

1k:
10k:
50k:
100k:
500k:
1 million:
2 million:
5 million:
10 million:
15 million:
20 million:
25 million:
30 million:
40 million:
50 million:
75 million:

Opponents Defeated Defender P-Awards: (1st, 2nd & 3rd to)

1k:
10k:
50k:
100k:
500k:
1 million:
2 million:
5 million:
10 million:
15 million:
20 million:
25 million:
30 million:
40 million:
50 million:
75 million:

Opponents Defeated Total P-Awards: (1st, 2nd & 3rd to)

1k:
10k:
50k:
100k:
500k:
1 million:
2 million:
5 million:
10 million:
15 million:
20 million:
25 million:
30 million:
40 million:
50 million:
75 million:
100 million:

Tribe Milestone Awards:

Villages T-Award: (1st, 2nd & 3rd to)

500 villages:
1000 villages:
2000 villages:
5000 villages:
10000 villages:
15000 villages:

Points T-Award: (Top 40 Members) (1st, 2nd & 3rd to)

50k points:
1 million Points:
5 million Points:
10 million Points:
25 million Points:
50 million Points:
75 million Points:
100 million Points:

Opponents Defeated Attacker T-Award: (1st, 2nd & 3rd to)

50k:
100k:
500k:
1 million:
2 million:
10 million:
50 million:
100 million:
250 million:
500 million:
750 million:
1 billion:

Opponents Defeated Deffender T-Award: (1st, 2nd & 3rd to)

50k:
100k:
500k:
1 million:
2 million:
10 million:
50 million:
100 million:
250 million:
500 million:
750 million:

Opponents Defeated Total T-Award: (1st, 2nd & 3rd to)

1 million:
5 million:
10 million:
20 million:
50 million:
100 million:
250 million:
500 million:
1 billion:

Milestone Statistics Award Tab:

Under "Awards" there should be a tab called Milestone Statistics Awards. An auto-updateable list that shows what players & tribes that has recived theese special awards. It also should show, time and date. You can also see it with "Guest Access". I would also like to see twstats put up a similar list if it was implented. Again this will get more new players intrested in the concept.

Tribe Milestone Awards:

Theese awards should be located on their tribe profile under the emety space below the whole properties part. If a tribe disbands, then then oblivously the awards is gone for forever. However, the Milestone Statistics Award tab should say witch tribe that recived that award even if the tribe no longer exiest. In other words this tab will be nothing more than a milestone showcase.

- Export-Button;

A button that copy's the list and put into set BB-codes. So it should be easy'r to post elsewhere, and also in better readable format.

Changelog, Problems & Solutions:

- Wood frame isin't added for reason stated below:

Milestones, usually only show show the top 3 players who reached set requierments first. Ingame should not be any diffrent, it would just look strange that 4th player is allowed to be added to the top 3. When 4th place is a: "Close but no sigar" type of thing. Milestones is an accomplishment to be proud of not something easy to get.

However, there may be a award called "Close but no sigar" witch only has wood frame. Who is given as a standard to those who got to one of the milestone requierments as 4th. This award should give 0 award points. - This is the only solution i could think of if there should be a wooden frame award. Could also give 1 point, if the name of the award is unchanged.

- Removed the "Average point: (whole tribe)"

Sooner or later, one tribe would be able to gain 2 gold framed award for haveing high points. So this would mess up the award system a bit. Also inviteing alot of members, just for boosting their points for an award isint verry much of accomplishment.

- Medal P-Award added to the milestones:

I've seen a few forums, that wanted to add this to milestone witch isin't a bad idea. In my eyes, gathering medals look even more fun when its milestone based.

- Serverspace:

If by any chance this would take up a hugh amount of serverspace, live update isin't really needed. A delay like the OD system have, would work fine also. Personally I don't think it will tough.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1st = Golden Frame Award = 3 points.
2nd = Silver Frame Award = 2 points.
3rd = Bronze Frame Award = 1 points.

Shouldn't it be:

4th = Wooden Frame Award = 1 points.

DeletedUser880

Shouldn't it be:

4th = Wooden Frame Award = 1 points.

I considered that, but usally you only show the accomplishments of the top 3 . I woulden't be much of an accomplishment of a 4th player also get the chance to enter top 3?

But that was just an example, and it can be changed easly if enough people think its neccary. It was just to make people grasp the suggestion and to see if its wanted:).

DeletedUser

I considered that, but usally you only show the accomplishments of the top 3 . I woulden't be much of an accomplishment of a 4th player also get the chance to enter top 3?

Nevertheless, the points given by the 'milestone' awards should be:

DeletedUser

Theres alot witch i haven't added, it was just an example.

If the tw team diside to make this happen i'm sure they will post much better numbers:)

The more developed the idea (the less work the TW team have to do :p) the more likely it is that the idea will be accepted ;)

DeletedUser880

The more developed the idea (the less work the TW team have to do :p) the more likely it is that the idea will be accepted ;)

True, i guess i need to update it then. Tbh I was a bit lasy hehe, if the idea was bad I would have felt that i've wasted some time writeing this suggestion so thats why it wasen't fully developed:).

DeletedUser880

Updated. More veldeveloped, and more structured.

I also disided to remove the "Average point, (whole tribe)"

As sooner or later, one tribe would be able to gain 2 gold framed award for haveing high points. So this would mess up the award system a bit. Also inviteing alot of members, just for boosting their points for an award isint verry much of accomplishment.

DeletedUser880

Thx=)

Disscussion Point:

- Should i add Milstone about 1th to set awards to? (Example Below)

Medal P-Award: (1th, 2nd & 3rd to)

10:
50:
100:

DeletedUser404

This makes sense to have milestones actually ingame. And auto update will mean that none are missed.