message / circular

cel micut

Reaction score
If i'm sending a circular message other people join the message and in time this is disturbing because you can't focus on a subject is like I send a message and this is what you will get
1. first alot of friends say hy
2. second you start a conversation (within) and you get another 3/4 friends that still say hy
3. third you will see that others start conversation with you about other things..

This is generate confusion if there will be others that joing message (or circular)

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Could you please explain more detailed where the bug is? Or is it an improvement?

cel micut

Reaction score
Is not an improvement.

So... let's try again.

I send a circular... everybody replay... I wanna replay only to a user... but when I replay that message is seen by all. IT IS NOT AN IMPROVEMENT.

1. messages are bond by confidentiality... kind of breaking law, so... is not like posing on a site that I wanna tell the world something... it is a personal message that only me and the respondent, talk. Even If I send a circular message is still bond by privacy law. If somebody replay... it will replay to that message but is only me and the replayer who will see the message NOT ALL THE TRIBE!.

2. The ideea is BAD because is confuse people

3. IT LIMITS MESSAGES TO JUST 5-6. If you wanna scroll down the message... you can't and guess what... if everyone on the tribe replay just one... you already missed 10 other messages to your circular. (bug fixed... I see it now... sorry)

STILL... the big problem is Confidentiality of the message/e-mail between 2 people! Please don't take the discution in "kind of a gray area". It is not a grey area, just because other providers use mass messages (like yahoo... gmail) and still guarantee the confidential of the message between 2 people (I send mass messages to my friends but their replay to me is not seen by others!!!!. Message in the game is still a e-mail sistem, is not a FORUM!!!

How it was... was good. Now is breaking the law!

Please read this and take down the "improvement" FAST!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secrecy_of_correspondence

"It guarantees that the content of sealed letters is never revealed and letters in transit are not opened by government officials or any other third party (yeah... that means... INNO GAMES, and ANYONE ELESE that the message is not adresed... yeah... the replay is not adressed to others to see!)...

The principle has been naturally extended to other forms of communication, including telephony and electronic communications on the Internet as the constitutional guarantees are generally thought to cover also these forms of communication"

As personal text for fp0815: How old are you when you consider that an improvement and NOT A MAJOR BUG?!?

Last edited:

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Thanks, I think we got your point now, which is related to the IGM refactoring and we would appreciate to use the bug report templates in the future to avoid confusion:

1. Summary of the issue (title of the post)
  2. Overview of the bug (description):
  3. Steps to reproduce:
  4. Reproduction rate (Every time? Sometimes?):
  5. Browser and Version:
  6. Visual Reference if available (Screenshot) please put them in a spoiler.:
  7. Player name and market for rewards: