Passed On: mds confirmation

DeletedUser

maybe it would be good to have a confirmation
before switching into mds mode?

from time to time players get confused how their game looks :icon_confused: :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah thats a really really good idea^^
its just one click to get there, and i know lots of players who desperated because they didnt know how to switch back :D

DeletedUser

Those rumors are all lies!

Any who good idea. Not that I've done it before or anything. :D

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Didn't count the threads on .DE forum yet, because players didn't know how to come back again. :D

=>>> good idea ^^

DeletedUser73

So a confirmation screen with instructions on how to get back to the normal version is what is wanted?

DeletedUser

yeah, maybe a popup with like "do you really want to switch to the mobile version? (you can switch back by clicking menu->settings->regular version)" or anything like that
think that would be usefull for many^^

DeletedUser

yes, that's a good idea.

I see a lot of people that are confused, because there tribalwars looks different. And then they don't know how to switch back, and why it looks like that.

DeletedUser1316

So a confirmation screen with instructions on how to get back to the normal version is what is wanted?

yeah, maybe a popup with like "do you really want to switch to the mobile version? (you can switch back by clicking menu->settings->regular version)" or anything like that
think that would be usefull for many^^

I think this is exactly what needs to happen ^^