Implemented: Maximise minimap

DeletedUser1201

I think we must be able to maximize and minimize the minimap so that it becomes easy to see over an larger extent and plan our attacks quickly...
[SPOIL]
OgAAAAE81anhwm4b9N0fs4GbfjknVma98XcdtxckA4xPbhqA9puhDsfHwS8-p1PLM8AsaZlbG3JhBi_WqKylL2N0FxMAm1T1UFrUxN9Z-813p9dS-NuH2spuGr8a.jpg

Image URL

an option to maximize[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]
OgAAAOElTzoCd_EVlNg6Ql0riZ5k5GNEXDFzp4QBVQbxo2vjXmz9wowVN9sRg2XLxfF4OshM0aPc099K_QsIl1Mre38Am1T1UHxhXL8rR-qpF9_YdORKCeEfMPMH.jpg

Image URL

maximized view showing a larger area around the villa...
Could edit images properly..[/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator:

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Hmm... I don't know honestly... Maybe it would be better to have the world map zoomable then...

DeletedUser

Another idea: Why don't you add an option to zoom into the map with lightbox-style?

[SPOIL]
lightboxmap.png
[/SPOIL]

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Sorry, but do you mean the world map in th lightbox style? ^^

DeletedUser

Why not have a pop-up minimap? That way, you could use both maps at the same time. Or a feature to zoom in/out on the large map?

Also, how do you make your ideas into images like that?

DeletedUser

I'm for the idea but with the feature that you can click on the villages on the minimap to see information of that village (like TWstats)

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Maybe it would be the best then to remove the minimap for PA user completely and to enlarge the big map (full screen) with smaller village icons. I guess this would be a much easier solution. ^^

DeletedUser

maybe (I have to see an example, I don't see it in front of me how it should look like), but also with the option that you switch it off if you like the old style more.

DeletedUser

Maybe make it like tribalwarsmap.com, where you can zoom out of the big map until it becomes like the minimap.

DeletedUser

maybe that you just can drag the minimap bigger as you can with the normal map

DeletedUser1275

Agreed, though only in premium, as zooming in a 5x5 is just useless.

DeletedUser

I was just about to create an idea for zooming on the map and found this.

I would suggest that the main map area should be zoomable, scrolling mouse wheel forward would zoom in, scrolling backwards should zoom out (like how google maps behaves).

The max zoom out level should be like the minimap looks.

Maybe Typhi could let us know whether the developers have considered this?

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Hmm... could be set to implemented in my opinion as the minimap is resizeable now with 8.0.

DeletedUser73

Zooming the main map would be quite difficult technically. Anyway, resizable minimap implemented. ;)