Market - untypical values for max ratio?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2404
  • Start date

DeletedUser2404

Is there any serious reason why we do have that untypical values for the max ratio? no more ration 1:1 available but 1:1.06? And the other values are mostly very strange too and not that comfortable to look at.

So can someone explain why they re, how they are?

Thanks alot.

DeletedUser74

The "duration" dropdown has 9 items, so the "ratio" dropdown was also given 9 items.

Thus 9 key points are needed.
Min is not always 0.5 and max is not always 2, so those key points vary from world to world.

The range from min to max ratio is split into 9 equally varying points.
0.5 (0.19 difference from next point)
0.69 (0.19 difference from previous and next points)
0.88 (0.19 difference from previous and next points)
1.06 (0.18 difference from previous and next points)
1.25 (0.19 difference from previous and next points)
1.44 (0.19 difference from previous and next points)
1.63 (0.19 difference from previous and next points)
1.81 (0.18 difference from previous and next points)
2 (0.19 difference from previous point)

DeletedUser74

I realize now that min should logically always be set to the inverse of max (creator's perspective vs buyer's perspective. eg you create an offer with ratio of 0.5, it shows up as a ratio of 2 for people searching). So I think it would make sense to have exactly "1" as the option in the middle. Then the 2nd item in the list should correspond to the 2nd to last item in the list.

min
A
B
C
1/C
1/B
1/A
max

could look like:

Does that look a little friendlier?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2404

Yeah, much more than before from my point of view.

Is it ok when I pass the translated new values to the forum on .de where the question came up initally? I just passed it because noone was able to answer it there. This way I could provide more feedback.

Thank you very much so far. :)

DeletedUser74

Is it ok when I pass the translated new values to the forum on .de where the question came up initally?
That's ok with me :icon_smile:

DeletedUser2404

Ok, thanks.

I'll reply as soon as I do have a feedback (or, if you want, i can provide the link, so you can answer and read there directly).

DeletedUser4002

so the "ratio" dropdown was also given 9 items.

And is there a reason for that items? Why isn't it possible to type a free ratio anymore like it was before Version 8.20 (8.21? Don't remember exactly....)