map graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7299

I understand that again the developers want to do something now with the watchtower zones!! as previously spoiled the area of the Church with a bold line. But I beg of you!! enough of the experiments!!!! Leave it as it was, otherwise you can't look at the map !!!

DeletedUser7299

why engage in sadomasochism??? don't you understand that this is unacceptable for the player's perception??

previously both the Church zone on the map and the watchtower zone were permanently enabled!!! and now because of some moron who decided that you need to make" more beautiful " coverage areas of churches and towers will now have to be disabled!!! for such a thing is impossible to look at!!!

DeletedUser7299

I really don't understand why they do this. developers think players are so stupid, as if we don't understand where we have what is and it needs to be highlighted for clarity??? DON'T! return as it was, neutral lines that do not interfere with perception!! and now it's not a map but a fucking map!!!

JawJaw

Community Manager
Reaction score
And once more I need to explain to you "this is beta!"
I'll even make it bigger for you so you maybe finally understand?

Things happen as new things / things under development are being placed in the game daily. If you can't handle that, please play a real server such as International / UK / US.

Don't exaggerate everything here because things happen that are supposed to be happening on a beta server. You can report issues you encounter (because they WILL happen, as that's what the server is intended for), in a normal and relaxed manner. I do not intend to entertain topics that are like "OMG WHAT THE F DID YOU DO THIS TIME? FIX IT ALREADY OR OMG I AM GONNA SHOUT OMG OMG OMG".

Ideally:
Hey, I encounter this issue:
{screenshot}
Can you please check what is going on / what the idea is behind this?
Thanks!

But that seems to be something you are uncapable of doing, and therefore this is my last warning to you - if you don't manage to decently report issues here or in the support tool, I will remove you from these platforms.

Topic closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.