Make noblemans in mass

• Thread starter DeletedUser1760
  • Start date

DeletedUser1760

Some people make a group to make noblemans (like me), and I think that's a good idea.

Why not add an option to make noblemans in mass in the recruitment system? We have all the units there (except militia). Almost always, we recruit all units with the mass recruitment system, but we always have to make the noblemans in each village...

It would be something like this:

noblemans.png

(clap)

fp0815

Staemme in my heart <3
Reaction score
Honestly... who can produce a lot of noblemen in one shot? Most players are suffering from missing coins or packages to produce more than 2 or 3 noblemen per day. So, the few noblemen you can build could be build easily by hand, because you must decide anyway, where to build them and in your case you must put a village to the group as well. But during this time ypu cab build your noblemen easily as well by hand.

DeletedUser

Honestly... who can produce a lot of noblemen in one shot?

Maybe in late-game people may have lots of nobles to produce, particularly if noble price reduction has been used

marcus the mad

Reaction score
Maybe in late-game people may have lots of nobles to produce, particularly if noble price reduction has been used

I am late-game, basically end world. Producing a lot of nobles seems fun, but to use them is basically work. It took me 1.30h to send my nobles out on an operation, mass recruiting would just mean faster work load :(