Implemented: Mailing Groups

DeletedUser

Pretty self explanatory. I think it'd be handy to be able to save mailing lists.

DeletedUser

Drop them in your notebook?
Copy/Paste them when you go to send a mail?

I'm not against the idea, but it is very easy already to do this exact thing, I have different groups for mails & reports, which I handle in this fashion.
Would mailing groups be handy, sure, but not overly necessary.

DeletedUser

Already use the notebook for that purpose but it would be nicer to have groups. I've yet to see a single idea in this suggestion forum that is necessary which is obvious by the fact people have been playing the game for years without them but just because they aren't necessary doesn't mean they wouldn't be nice to have.

DeletedUser

Apologies, I term necessary in the sense of this game, as something that will save players large amounts of time that is wasted in monotonous tasks.

Like the mass build, recruit, demo, tech screens, when you have 1000 of villages, these could save you literally hours throughout the day, allowing players to play more long term, and keep worlds competitive for longer.

DeletedUser

Either way I think it'd be a handy feature to have but if not it's not a huge deal either.

DeletedUser73

Creating custom mailing groups is something that is already being considered at Inno, I'll just set this as passed on. :)